fifteen[M]

Thanks for all of those people who have been reading my story, I also hope that you'll enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

This chapter is simply just smut and it's the last chapter that I will be doing for this book plus because of that it will be mature, so to all of those kids who are reading this chapter maybe you shouldn't but if you do then make sure to watch Disney Channel after this.

Anyways have a great day and I love you'll.

Life has been just great for Jaemin, he's dating the most popular boys in school, he's happy and no one will take that anyway from him.

He has been noticing that Renjun and Jeno have been having sex without him though, he knows that he's a virgin and he thinks that it's the right time to finally have sex with his boyfriends.

The only thing that feels weird about this whole situation is the fact that Jaemin has absolutely no experience when it comes to having sex, sure he has touched himself before but he has never do it before, he has asked Donghyuck about it and he said that the first time it might hurt but after that the sex gets better, so he's hoping that what he said is true.

Today was the day that Jaemin was going to lose he's v-card but he was ready and he's been wanting this for a while anyways.

In a separate room, Jaemin could hear Renjun's oh so sexy moans and he could hear the hot groans that were coming out of Jeno's lips and he just knew that he wanted to be apart of it.

So Jaemin did the smartest thing that he's done, he went straight into the room and was shocked when he saw Renjun riding Jeno's cock, he was frozen and he wasn't sure of what to do but he watched as Jeno's big cock went in and out of Renjun making the latter squeal and moan.

Soon Jaemin felt his pants get tight as he continued to watch that is until he heard Jeno call his name.

"Nana, are you enjoying the show?" Jeno asked as he looked at Jaemin who blushed. Jaemin couldn't help it; Jeno was so hot right now, he had sweat running down his face and his hips were still moving inside of Renjun and Renjun was too busy hopping on Jeno's dick to realize that Jaemin was also in the room.

"M-maybe, it looks fun." Jaemin replied as he continued to watch Renjun and Jeno.

"Yeah, well why don't you join us baby." Jeno said with a smirk on his face. Jaemin face turned red again and maybe he could feel something twitching in his pants in his pants.

"But I don't know what to do, you guys are going to have to teach me if you want me to join you." Jaemin teased and smiled when he noticed that Renjun had came with a screaming. Renjun turned around and pants as he looked at Jaemin with a smirk.

"Oh yeah baby, come over here and we'll touch you some stuff baby." Renjun commanded as he got off of Jeno's cock and almost immediately all of Jeno's cum that was Renjun's hole immediately fell out making Renjun whine. Jaemin immediately walked over to Renjun and Jeno with a smile on his face, he slowly started to take off his clothes right in front of them and almost immediately their dicks started standing up making Jaemin blush, because they are both big.

"Wow." Renjun and Jeno said as their eyes raked up and down Jaemin's body. Sure Jaemin was taller than Renjun but his body almost looked like Renjun's body, they were both slim and thick, Jaemin also has abs but they weren't as good as Jeno's abs shape. They both couldn't get over how good Jaemin looked without clothes and at this point, Jaemin was confused as to what would happen next.

"Umm guys, what do I do now?" Jaemin asked as he put his hands on his waist and looked at Renjun and Jeno who finally got out of their heads.

"On the bed now." Both of them said at the same time, they were both eager to be inside of Jaemin, they both have dreamt of doing this and now they finally get what they have wanted since forever that was Jaemin to finally be completely there's.

Jaemin immediately got on the bed and it was obvious to Jaemin that Jeno was probably going to be fucking his hole just by the way that he was looking at Jaemin's hole. Renjun was already touching his body, every part of Jaemin's body and some areas were slightly tickling which made Jaemin giggle.

"Baby boy, do you want Nana's mouth around your cock?" Jeno asked Renjun who was already rubbing his cock on Jaemin's face and for some weird reason Jaemin was ok with it.

"Hum yes daddy." Renjun hummed out with a bright smile on his face and without talking, Renjun put his cock right in between Jaemin's lips. Jaemin wasn't sure what he was doing, so the first thing he did was suck on the tip of the cock, he felt how Renjun's hips stuttered which made him think that he was doing ok.

So after sucking, then he starting licking all around the cock making Renjun moan and accidentally thrust into Jaemin's heat making Jaemin gag on Renjun's cock, Renjun was about to take his cock out but Jaemin grabbed his thighs and continued to suck him off without a care.

"Is he doing good baby?" Jeno asked before sucking his fingers, he was watching the whole thing and he wanted to be sucked off by Jaemin as well but he would rather fuck Jaemin's hole this time. He sucked his fingers and once he finished, he put one finger into Jaemin's extremely narrow hole making Jaemin cry and whine but he continued to suck Renjun off who immediately whined at the feeling of Jaemin's amazing sucking skills.

"Y-yes daddy, Nana is doing amazing." Renjun said as he let Jaemin suck him off at his own pace, plus he couldn't help but look at how cute Jaemin was looking right now with saliva all over his chin, pre-cum coming out of his mouth as well and his hair was a mess already. This image made Renjun want to fuck Jaemin's mouth but he wanted to wait until Jeno was also inside Jaemin.

"Fuck look at you taking my fingers so well baby." Jeno spoke in a soft voice but it was way too hot for Jaemin. Jeno soon put in two more fingers making Jaemin's hip stutter at the feeling of his hole getting fucked by Jeno's long fingers.

Jaemin was moaning so much, because of Jeno that he ended up popping Renjun's cock out of his mouth to moan. Renjun hissed at the feeling of no longer having Jaemin's mouth around his cock and he didn't like it at all, he wanted to cum down Jaemin's throat and that was exactly what he was going to do.

"Come on Nana, you're doing so good baby." Renjun said as he brought his cock back into Jaemin's mouth making both of them moan at the amazing feeling that they were both getting.

Jeno jerked himself off a little before putting on another condom, he slowly entered Jaemin's narrow hole and groaned when he felt how tight Jaemin was while Jaemin moaned around Renjun's cock which made him thrust up into Jaemin's mouth again but this time, he continued to fuck Jaemin's mouth.

Renjun's body stuttered every now and then when he felt Jaemin either licking or sucking his cock while he face-fucked him. Jeno was thrusting at an irregular pace, at first he wanted to go slow for Jaemin but soon the more that Jaemin clenched around him, the more he wanted to cum into Jaemin which led to him fucking Jaemin at an even faster pace then before.

Jeno kept groaning the more that he fucked Jaemin's narrow hole while Renjun looked like he was about to cum, he continued to fuck Jaemin's face without a care in the world and Jaemin was loving it, he was loving the fact that he has two cocks in two of his holes and it really showed as well.

Renjun finally came after Jaemin had accidentally bite his cock, his face and mouth was now filled with Renjun's cum. Renjun got off of Jaemin and lay down in bed waiting for Jeno to stop fucking Jaemin, so then they could all cuddle.

Jeno thrusted into Jaemin three more times before he finally came inside of the condom that he was using. He got out of Jaemin and cuddled him while Renjun cuddled Jaemin's other side.

"I love you two so much." Jeno said as he kissed both of their heads and smiled.

"Same!!" Renjun and Jaemin said at the same time as they kissed each other and then Jeno.

They were happy and that was the end of it all.