Chapter 10

(Dipper pov)

I wake up hearing humming and feel someone petting my hair. I open my eyes and look up seeing Bill playing with my hair as he softly hums. "Good morning my pinetree."

"Morning Bill." I mumble tiredly as I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" He gives me a concerned look as I shake my head no. "The nightmare again?"

"Yeah. I thought after I ate for the first time it would go away."

"Sometimes these things take time." He gently holds my hands and unwraps the bandages, examining the burns on my hands.

"Bill? I'm sorry about yesterday. I know that I screwed up big time and I shouldn't have run away like a coward and gotten myself hurt."

"Pinetree." He cups my cheek in his hand and makes me look at him. "That was not your fault. I should have been more patient with you instead of hurting and yelling at you." He softly kisses my forehead making me blush slightly. "Together we'll work to get your hunger under control. Deal?"

"Deal." I smile slightly. My stomach grumbles and I look up at Bill as he frowns slightly.

"Hmm.....we don't have anyone who would just satisfy your hunger without you killing them.....and we can't spare more than one person at the moment." He pulls down the collar of his shirt allowing more access to his neck. "Feed on me."

"A-Are you sure? Is it even safe?"

"It is safe. While drinking from me helps you control your hunger, it can also feed you even though it isn't as satisfying as human blood. But you won't be able to kill me simply from drinking my blood. It's like an all you can ear buffet."

He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. "A-Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Pinetree. I am sure." Gripping his shoulders I sink my teeth into his neck and feed on the blood that fills my mouth. It doesn't taste as good as normal blood and it takes more of his for me to finally feel full but like he said it's better than nothing. Once I'm full I pull my mouth away from his neck, some blood still flowing from the wound. "Good boy." He reaches to my face and wipes the blood off my lips.

He holds my hands gently as he rewraps the bandages since my hands won't be completley healed for about a week or two. "What's on today's agenda?"

"Me and Kill are going hunting, I want you to stay here and allow yourself to heal. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good." He softly kisses my forehead again. "I'll be back soon." He sets me on the bed as he pulls on his black overcoat and walks out the door.

I get out of bed and walk over to a chair where he laid out an outfit for me. I chage out of the pajamas I was in and put on the outfit, it being a blue button up shirt that showed the vampire bite on my neck and some black jeans. I pull on my usual black sneakers and walk out of the room. Will is probably with Tad again so I'm free to kind of just do whatever I want for the time being until Bill and Kill get back. I head down to the library and sit down in my favorite reading chair with a good book in hand.

I think I dozed off because I wake up hearing voices in the hallway. I rub my eyes as I get up putting my book down and go out into the hallway seeing two people with their backs to me. "H-Hello?"

They quickly turn to me and my eyes widen seeing it's Ford and Mabel. Mabel's face breaks out into a smile as she sees me. "Dipper!"

She runs to me trying to hug me but I quickly back away from her grasp. "What the hell are you guys doing here? You have to go."

"We came here to rescue you. So come on let's go home."

"No no you can't be here. Bill will murder you guys if he finds you here. You need to go now." She says nothing and I see her eyes widen. I quickly put a hand over my mouth realizing she saw my fangs. "I-I can explain." I reach for Mabel but she just backs away.

"It's like I told you Mabel, he isn't your brother anymore." Ford says giving me a hard cold glare.

"How...how could you become one of them, Dipper?" Tears are visible in her eyes.

"You think it was a choice? It was either I become one of them or they would feed on me until I died. "

"Then you should have just died instead of becoming the monster that killed our parents!"

"Vampires didn't kill our parents! Ford killed mom!"

"Liar!"

"I don't know how dad died but mom wasn't killed by vampires! She agreed to become one to protect us but then Ford murdered her!"

"That's a lie!" Tears pour down her face. Ford glares at me harder now that he knows I know the truth.

"It's the fucking truth! He knew what happened to her but he lied to us for years!"

"He protects us!"

"Then where was he when I got taken! Where was he for the weeks that I was in pain as they drained my blood almost daily! Where were any of you during the nights I was locked away and crying in pain and fear, trying not to make a sound so they wouldn't take away my free will!"

"You are nothing but a horrible monster and a fucking liar!" She raises her gun and points it at me, it being the same kind of weapon that Ford was carrying yesterday.

I take a few steps back as I see her about to pull the trigger. I shield myself with my arms as I feel someone pull me out of the path of the bullet as it nearly misses me only by inches. I feel my body trembling as as strong arms pull me against someone's chest. "You shouldn't have fucking done that." I look up seeing a very pissed off Bill. On either side of him are Will and Kill as they all glare at Mabel and Ford.