Chapter 17

(Dipper pov)

My hands go to my neck as I fall to the ground, a burning sensation speading through my neck and lungs as struggle to breath, gurgling sounds as I choke on my own blood. Bill rushes to me as Kill attacks Ford. Everything seems to slow, I hear Kill's snarls and Ford's yells as Bill holds me in his arms, tears leaking down his cheek. "H-Hold on just hold on Dipper. Stay awake and hold on." He gets a vial out of his pocket but I see it's empty. "Fuck I thought I had more......"

I try to speak but it just makes the pain worse. "No no no. Shh, don't talk just hold on....um..." He tries to move my hands off my neck but I refuse knowing if I do it'll make the pain worse. "I know I know but just trust me." I let him move my hands and all at once the pain gets a hundred times worse, it becoming harder to keep my eyes open as painful tears leak down my cheeks. "Just hang in there a little longer." He uses his hands to catch my blood and has me drink it, the pain starting to go away slightly. He keeps doing this until the wound in healed and I can breathe on my own once again. He hugs me tightly and I can tell that he is trying not to cry. "Oh god.....I-I thought that I lost you....."

"You can't ger rid of me that easily." I hug him back, feeling him chuckle slightly.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again, Pinetree."

"No promises."

Bill helps me to my feet and I look over at Kill, standing over Ford and a bite on Ford's neck. "Is he...."

"No. I only bit him to make him stop struggling so I could knock him out. I have a much worse death planned for him than simply just draining him."

"Okay." Feeling weak from everything I nearly fall but Bill puts my arm around his neck supporting my weight.

"Easy there, Pinetree, you okay?"

"Yeah. Just.....just tired....really really fucking tired....."

"Yeah, so is everyone else. Let's get you home. Kill, you help the others and round up any surviving humans. They will act as a decent food supply."

Kill just nods as Bill starts helping me walk in the direction of the castle. "Did we lose anyone?"

"No, there were major injuries but with those vials of your blood we survived because of you."

"And the humans?"

"Many dead, most just drained and we can use them as our food supply for many generations."

"What will we do when they grow old and die?"

"Then we will find somewhere else to live and start over. We'll survive just like always."

Without warning he picks me up bridal style. "Ah! I can walk, Bill." I feel my face blushing at being carried like this.

"I know, but it's more fun like this." He smirks as he kisses my cheek gently.

.......................................

He sets me on the bed as he uses a damp washcloth to wash the blood from my face and hands. "You're covered in blood too."

"I can take a shower while you get some rest."

"But-"

"No buts. Everyone is probably just going to sleep anyway, we all have had a long night and we all woke up earlier than we wanted to. Especially you, not to mention you spent all of yesterday putting your blood into vials." He sits behind me, arms wrapped around me pulling me back against his chest. "....why did you take so long to first feed?"

"I was scared to. After you turned me, I had a nightmare of another me, an evil me, draining the blood of my family."

"We all have that nightmare when we first turn. It's the monsterous part of us way of introducing itself to us."

"I didn't want to become that monster. I thought if I just didn't feed, then I wouldn't become the monster."

"We are all monsters. Starving yourself like that did nothing but make it impossible for you to control your hunger now."

"I know, it was stupid."

"At least you tried. None of us every tried as hard as you did." I lean back against him feeling myself fully relaxed. "Sing something for me."

I rack my brain trying to think of something before finally deciding on a song I heard a long time ago.
"I met my mister as I night walked the park
So sorry to see him so alone in the dark
He was crying because no love would dare to come near
So I kept with his stride and whispered this in his ear

Love those twisted teeth, but I bet you're gentile
Your lips like a sheet, and your tongue supplemental
Then he plunged them inside, and my world split a gate
We made love in the sky and now I'll never escape

He's sucking me dry
He's sucking me dry

I love my mister and he loves my loving
He fits in my family like I fit in his coven
And all of our friends say we look nearly like twins
From the wild in our eyes to the pale of our skins

And our twisted teeth
We make love and its gentile
Our lips like a sheet, but it ain't sentimental
But since he pulled me inside
When it was right as a rape
We made love in the sky and now I'll never escape

He's sucking me dry
He's sucking me dry
He's sucking me (you) dry
(Feel the love, feel the love)
He's sucking me (you) dry
(With love, feel the love)

With our twisted teeth
We make love and its gentile
Our lips like a sheet, making love elemental

We bring others inside with their faces unchanged
They come into our bed but they never escape

We suck them all dry

It's me and my mister for the rest of our life
He's my mister forever, I forever his wife
No doors get locked, and no secrets get hid
Cause I'd die for my mister and in truth...
Die I did
(Feel the love, feel the love)
Die I did
(Feel the love, feel the love)"

He holds my chin making me look at him as our lips softly connect.

The End