~A very good question~

Scrap Baby POV

I was sitting down just thinking.
I wonder... If Molten is going good I know my dad doesn't really like him... But I'm still miss him a bit as well. I wonder if I can meet him some time. Maybe some time but right now maybe not. Maybe give him some time. Maybe I can go when das isn't around that seems like a good idea... But does Molten want to see me? That's the real question.

I sighed.

Lefty POV

"Nonononono I'm not wearing a dress Chica"
"Come in Lefty! You already wear a bit of makeup why not the dress?"
"Well first of all the makeup is fine. And I'll not wear a dress because I don't want any other girls to feel back. Girl you know I'll be fabulous in that dress"
"Yassssss"

Chica and I continue to talk about random stuff nothing really. I looked over to see Molten chatting with the other boys so there is that.
"Have you seen his pp yet?"
"Chica!" I blushed. "WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION IS THAT?!"
"A question now answer" I was blushing dark red.
"No! I haven't! Don't ask questions like that again!"
"Fine fine I wouldn't... For now"
"Oh boy..."

That question was really embarrassing. Like... How can you just ask someone that straight up with no hesitation? Like... What??? What if I ask Chica the same question...
"Ok... Have you seen Bonnie's pp?"
"Ok wow you're gonna do that to me now?" Chica waa blushing.
"You literally asked me the exact same question"
"I mean... Yea I did... Um... I haven't as well" well ok... So we both haven't seen the pp.

(I'm sorry 😂)

"What about Foxy?"
"Yes! Let's ask him Lefty!" This... Is so weird... How is Chica gonna ask? Foxy is literally by Freddy and Freddy is talking with Bonnie and Molten... Is she just gonna yell it out? Or something?

"HEY FOXY!" Yea... I knew it...
"?" Foxy looked over. "Aye?" She's really gonna ask like this? She has no chill...
"Have you seen Freddy's pp?" Freddy and Foxy both blushed.
"What type of question is that Chica??? You just can't ask people that" Bonnie said.
"I don't care Imma ask people want I want to ask so answer the question Foxy" Foxy was behind Freddy blushed a lot. Freddy sighed and looked at Chica.
"He hasn't alright? We haven't done any of that"
"So we all haven't seen pps... What about you Freddy? Have you seen Foxy's?"
"No! Stop asking these questions Chica! It's creepy..."
"Ok fine"

Did... Did she really ask that question?... Why... Just... Why... I looked up at Molten to see him just confused.
"Hey Molten is it true that Lefty hasn't seen your pp?"

"CHICA!"

End of Chapter