~Who Are They! ~

Lefty POV

I saw a different chicken run up to Mary with a bunny running after her.

"Chi! You know what Fred said about running out here!"

"But Bun! Mary is here!" They... Look like Chica and Bonnie but... More childish? "Oh!... Who are these people Mary?" Said the chicken.

"Oh right... Chi and Bun these are some friends of mine we were just gonna go talk to Fred about something... Where he is?" Mary asked.

"Oh he's talking to BB and how he should stop with the laughing... You know how it triggers Foxy and Mangle" said the bunny. Also... Chi and Bun is their names interesting.

"Ok" Mary looks over at us. "Come on guys" I looked at us and I can tell Freddy was a bit skeptical over all of this. We didn't want this to happen.

"Hey come on Freddy it's best to get help right now then we do it ourselves" I said to him he only sighs.

"Fine... "

We followed Mary in and this places looks a lot different from our place. It looks a lot more childish and... Colorful. I was unaware with a different pizzeria here... Wow.
Not even some time goes by and we hear running I looked to see a broken chicken running after a broken bunny. What the?... Then I see another bear and a broken bear walk over.

"I wanna kill myself I swear..." Said the broken bear... What... What is going on? He looks over here. "Alright... Mary who the hell are they?" He... Sounds pissed.

Molten POV

Why does this bear sound so pissed off?...

"Oh right they are friends of mine from another pizzeria... An incident happen and I was wondering if they can stay here for a bit"

"'An incident' you say... What type of incident are we talking about here Mary?"

"Hey Freddy... Come on calm down you don't gonna be on your guard this whole time" the smaller bear told the broken one... So the broken one is also named Freddy... Will shit.

"Look it's not safe right now for them where they are they just need to be here for a day or 2 that's it" Mary said. But with all that the broken bear still looked like he didn't trust us at all. Talk about trust issues... While the other bear seems to be more understandable about all of this.

"Ok Mary... But we can only do 2 days you know we already have many people here"

"What the hell Fred! You don't even know who they are!"

"But Mary trusts them Freddy! That's all I need... Geez and you're a leader? Wow" the broken bear growls then leaves. Wow... Ok then. "Ok... But hi there! My name is Toy Freddy! But everyone here calls me Ted"

"Hi... I'm Rockstar Freddy... My friends here are RockStar Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Lefty, and Molten" Freddy said... Will at least we can trust Ted... Maybe not the other Freddy. "And who's that... Other Freddy?"

"Oh he's Withered Freddy... He has some trust issues... But most of the time he's in parts and service" ok then...

Time Skip and No One POV

Ted introduce them to everyone. The one only they haven't meet is Withered Foxy because he was in parts and service with Withered Freddy. And Ted didn't want to go in there at all.
But talking about parts and service...

"Damn Ted... Why does he trust people so easily... "

"Cap'n?... "

"I'm here Foxy" W. Freddy got up and walked over to W. Foxy and got his paw. "See? I'm here no need to worry"

"O-ok" Freddy smiles and stays close to Foxy.

End of chapter