~Protect~

Molten POV

I really don't want to deal with them... But if back down... They are gonna hurt someone here... And Baby is giving Lefty that look... This isn't good.

"It's been a while... How is that voice box working for you?... Oh right it's broken" you don't need to rub it in Scrap... Ugh...

"So you were the one who broke Molten's voice box" LEFTY!

"What's it to you black bear?"
"Shouldn't you feel bad! He can't even talk because of you!"
"Like I care"

"What do you mean by that?!" Lefty calm down! Only if I can talk!

"I don't care... I don't care that I broke his voice box"
"Bitch"

"The fuck you say-"

"Don't call my dad a bitch you stupid black bear!!" Now Baby was in front of Lefty. I growl at Baby and she looks at me. "What? You care about this bear Freddy?" I kept growling at her. She only laugh. "Here I was think you were a depressed bear after everything that happened" you think?... It's hard ti move on... Not like you know that... You're still with Scrap... While I moved on...

You can't stay in one place forever and expect the world to catch up to you... Because the world is leaving you behind.
"Leave Molten alone you ugly ass clown!"
"U-ugly!?" God damn it I have to laugh at that. "I'll fucking show you ugly!" She ran at Lefty.

"LEFTY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

Without saying anything(haha Molten can't talk-) 

I grad Lefty and wrap some of my wires around him and growls/roar at Baby

(Like in the picture)

She did trip.
"What the fuck!"

Lefty POV

He's... He's protecting me. Next thing I heard a gun shot coming from behind us so I turn to see Freddy with a fucking gun. THE FUCK

"If you don't fucking leave the next one wont miss" he points the gun to the clown and... The rabbit looking thing? The rabbit looking thing growled then helped the clown up then they left.
"Now that they are gone... FREDDY WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING GUN!? And HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE THAT FOR?!?"
"First of all Chica... It's the owner's gun... And... I'm just 'borrowing' it"
"You liar"
"Yea I know... Everyone inside now... And Molten... I want you to tell... Write? Us everything you know about them ok?" Molten nods then he let's me go. We all walk back inside and Freddy puts the gun away...

Kinda scary now that I know he has a gun...

Why does he have to get more scary?

End of chapter