~Friends?~

Molten POV

I saw a brown bear, purple bunny, yellow chicken and a red fox walk in.

"So... What's your name?" The brown bear asked. I just showed him the paper.
'Molten Freddy... Molten'
"So you want us to call you Molten right?" I nod. "Ok then well I'm Rockstar Freddy just call me Freddy"
"Bonnie"
"Chica!"
"F-Foxy" I nod again... They don't seem so bad.

"Is it ok if I can ask you some questions Molten?" I nod again. "Ok! So where did you come from? And what happened to you" ... Shit... I got my paper and started to write. I showed him the paper.
'I'm not ready to talk about that yet... Sorry'

"No no it's ok take your time no rush ok?" I nod. "Anyways... We should all get to bed... Lefty do you need me to bring the extra bed we have?"

"I dunno... What do you think Molten?" I nod. "Guess Molten wants the bed... Or I can just get a bigger bed too..."

"... The other bed is a bigger bed Lefty"
"Oh... Well if only Molten is ok with sharing a bed right now... Are you Molten?" Am I?... I started to write.
'Maybe not now...'
"No it's ok... Just leave the bed there Freddy... I'll think about something"

"Ok then... Everyone go to bed"

Then they all walked out. I look up at Lefty.
"... Are you ok with sleeping on the floor?" I nod. "You sure? You can take my bed" I nod again. "Oh ok... I'll get you some blankets ok?" I smiled.

Lefty POV

Now... How many blankets? 10? Mmmmm... Maybe 3 to put on the floor... IDK-

"Um... How many blankets do you want on the floor?" I looked over at Molten he was thinking. He held up 4 fingers. Ok so 4 blankets on thr floor. "And how many you want to cover your self?" He held up 2 fingers. So that's makes... 6 blankets ok!

I got the blankets and walked over to Molten.
"Got them!" He smiles so I smiled back. I started to lay down the blankets. "You know... To be honest I find it really relaxing talking to you... Well not really talking talking you know?" He nods. "Like you can't talk right now but you're just listening... Would you rather have your voice back?" He nods again. "Ok then! I'll think of a way to fix your voice box as soon as I can!" Molten smiles so I smiled back.

'Thank you'
"'Thank you'? But I didn't do anything yet"
'For letting me stay here with you'
"Oh! Well... No problem! I'm always happy to help! Hehe" Molten seems happy. "Oh right! Do you wanna hang out with me and Freddy and all them tomorrow? We have a day off so we like to hang out" Molten nods. "Great! The more the merrier!"

Molten POV

I think I'll like it here.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I just hope they don't find me here...

End of chapter