~Cake~

Baby POV

So... Leave and don't be with daddy? Or stay with daddy and just never see Fred again... Mmm...

This is kinda a hard chosen. But do I really wanna be with daddy?

Molten POV

"God damn with Lefty! That's not how you put the cake into the oven!"

"Does it really matter now I do it? It's gonna go in the same place anyways!"

"YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL LIKE YOU'RE HOLDING A CHILD"

"I'LL THROW THAT CHILD INTO THE OVEN CHICA"

What... Is even going on right now... This is weird... Yet again it's kinda always been like this anyways. I just sighed and looks over to see Chica and Lefty still yelling at each other about the cake. Why are they like this?

"Can you two stop with the damn yelling!?" Freddy walked over.

"You shut up Freddy! This this very... VERY important"

"It's just a damn cake Chica"

"It's... VERY important! And you don't question it Freddy!"

"I... Ok whatever" Freddy walks away.

Man... They really be yelling over some cake?

(I mean...)

Lefty POV

I looked over at Molten to see him bored and somewhat questioning us.

"Molten? You alright?" I walked over to him.

"Y-yea... Just bored..."

"Oh well..." I hugged Molten so he hugs back. I smiled and cuddle him.

"You can save this for later Lefty... But I'll be back" Chica left but I don't really care... I just wanna hug Molten! I looked at Molten to see him smiling so I smiled back with my tail wagging a bit. I keep cuddling Molten.

"H-hehe"

"I love you Moltennn"

"Love you t-too" 

Molten is so cute! I love it! But I feel like if I call him cute he would say no.

"So w-why Chica mad about c-cake?"

"Oh it happens a lot here Molten... Mostly with Bonnie but Chica is very serious about baking and stuff... She loves baking"

"I s-see" I kept Molten close to me. He's so soft and warm... I love it... So soft.

Molten POV

I can feel his heart beat... It's nice

End of chapter