~You're Back?~

Molten POV

I was sitting on the floor in Lefty's room looking out the window. Lefty is out on his show thing so I can't really be out there. I don't want to scare the kids away so I just stay in Lefty's room. Or is it our room now? Meh I don't know and I don't really care always.
I looked at the clock and sighed. Only like 10 years left before they are done. Oh boy this is gonna be a long day for sure. Ugh.

Hours later
Still Molten POV

"Molten... Molten... MOLTEN WAKE UP!" I yelp as someone pulled my ear. I looked up to see Baby?! What the hell is she doing here?!

"B-b-" she covered my mouth.

"Shhhh! I don't want your... 'Friends' to know that I'm here alright? I just want to talk to you Molten!" She smiles... I don't know if to trust this... Clown. "Ok so... I want to meet all your new friends! One by one of course so they can get to know me! I ran away from daddy and I want to be with you! Besides you and me are the only ones who are still alive after that fire" why did she have to bring that up... Great. I didn't want to get reminded about that...
I moved Baby's hand away.

"W-what do y-you want?"

"I wanna be friends again Molten!" Yea... Sure. I turned away from her. I don't know what to do... Should I even trust her at all? Mmm... "Do you really think I'm lying Molten?"

"K-kinda"

"Rude... Anywa-"

"Molten! I'm done with wor-" Lefty looked over at Baby. "What do you want... Bitch?"

"What did you just call me?!"

Lefty POV

How dare this... This bitch ass clown try to get on MY man! Like girl he's not yours he's mine!

"I call you a bitch! Leave MY man alone!"

"Molten! Tell your boyfriend to calm down!" Clown looked over at Molten but he just shrugged.
Besides what does she even want? Molten doesn't look happy to see her at all.

"What do you want?... I can tell Molten isn't happy to see you"

"Tch... I'm here to try to make friends with Molten again! But he's not listening... And I also want to be friends with all of you guys. To show to Molten that I have changed!" That could be a lie... And I already know Molten doesn't like Clown anyways. The others... I don't know what they will think of Clown but I already know... I don't trust this clown at all! I have no reason to trust her... But I'll do what I can to protect the others from her anyways.

"Lefty whats with all the yelling?" Chica walked over. "Oh!... Um... Is that a clown?"

"Yes! But the name is Baby! I'm Molten's friend!"

"N-"

"Don't listen to Molten! He's not feeling feel" she cut him off... This bitch clown...

"Oh... Um... Ok then I'm Chica"
Please Chica... Don't trust her at all... She hurt Molten... Damn I can't say this or Clown will just say it's all a lie... Damn it!
And Molten... He's not happy at all... God damn it...

RT. Chica POV

She seems... Familiar I can't tell if in a good way or bad way... But I felt like I seen her before... Or heard about her... I just can't remember at all.

End of chapter