~Back~

Lefty POV

With that I took Molten outside so we can talk.

"Sit down Molten" Molten just sat on the floor so I sat down besides him. "Tell me... What's wrong Molten?"

"I'm... I'm just stressed... Maybe I should just leave and you guys will be safe"

"No!" I hugged Molten. "I don't want you to leave! I want you to stay!" Why would he say that?! Nono! Please stay!

"But Lefty... They are after me not you guys"

"I don't care! I want you to stay here... You're the first person who showed me that I have value in this world... And I don't wanna lose you." I want him to stay... "And I also love you Molten and you know that!" I looked at Molten to see him blushing while looking around.

"I love you too Lefty" I was holding Molten's hand while he was looking down a bit.
So I just stayed outside with Molten just waiting for him to calm down. I looked up at the sky to just watch the clouds. I looked at Molten to just see him fiddling with his fur so I laid my head on his arm.

Time Skip
Still Lefty POV

After some time we were able to the pizzeria to see everything... Looks the same so I guess they are now long gone. I looked at Molten to see him looking around a bit which means... He may think they are still around which I don't blame him at all.

"Come on Molten" I was holding Molten's hand and walked around.

Molten POV

Lefty and I were just walking around. To get our mind clear which is nice. I was looking around and it's almost night time.
After some time we walked inside to our room. I laid on the bed and Lefty laid down by me.
I just want them to stay away and I just want them to be happy with my new friends. I looked over at Lefty again to see him asleep while hugging me. I just smiled and Pat his head as he was sleeping. He's cute and I like being with him.
After some time I also fell asleep besides Lefty.

Scrap Baby POV

Ok... So what now? I looked up to see that it starts to rain again. Raining... Mmm... The rain is pretty nice and it's quite relaxing. Wait... Raining?...

"AHHHHHHHH" yep... That's dad...

End of chapter