~Another?~

Molten POV

Should I trust him?... He seems nice but... Everyone can be mean right?...

I also don't want Baby and Trap to find me... I guess trusting him would be thr best thing I can do right now... I hope I don't regret this...

I grabbed onto his paw.
"Alrighty just follow me" he helps me up... He's tiny "wow didn't expect you to be this tall... Come on!" We walked to the window and I followed. "Like I said" he goes into the room. "Oh wait here let me get you some towels!" He walks to a door and gets out 2 towels... I'm guess...

He puts one of the floor.
"There!" I nod and stepped inside... This room seems... Small? "Right... This is my room" he hands me the other towel. "Doesn't matter if it gets dirty I'll wash it" I nod again and dried my self. "So. . . What's your name? I didn't get it" ah shit... My voice box is still broken... Maybe I can try to say my name?
"M-" my voice glitched out a lot and I just closed my mouth and looked away... It's still broken...
"... Is something wrong with your voice box?" I nod. "Oh! I'll fix it when I can... But in the mean time you can write stuff down ok?" I nod again.

He gets a paper and pencil.
"Just write your name down here" he points to the paper. I picked up the pencil and started to write down.
'My name is Molten Freddy... Molten'
"Oh so you want me to call you Molten then?" I nod. "Ok Molten... Well I'm Lefty and I work here at Rockstar Diner!"

So... This place is a restaurant... Ok then.

"Hey Lefty! Freddy is calling you!"
"Ah shit... Well... I'll see you in a bit Molten... You can do whatever just please keep my room clean alright?" I nod. "Ok! I'll be right back" then he left... Wonder what's all that about.

Lefty POV

Ah shit-

"I-I'm here"
"What took you so long Lefty?" Freddy ask... Should I tell them about Molten? No not yet.
"I... I was taking a shit?"

"Ok we don't need to know that..."
"Heh... Sorry..."

"Ok so... Anyways... I was thinking we can all hang out tomorrow... Because of the day off?" Freddy said.
"Yea! It's been a while since we did that!" Chica yelled out. Bonnie just nod in agreement.

"A-aye think so t-too"

"Ok Foxy and you Lefty?"
"I think it's a good idea! B-but... I um..."
"What is it Lefty?" I'm bad at lying... So here goes nothing.
"I... I found another animatronic in the alley way... His voice box is broken and he's like melted down??"

"... What do you mean Lefty? Another animatronic?"
"Yea... Like I said I found him in the alley... He's in my room right now... He seem harmless"

"Well... As the boss here... I want to see this other animatronic before we decide to do stuff"

"Yes sir just follow me" I started to walk to my room... And of course the whole gang in following us too... Wonderful!... Just wonderful... I opened the door.

"Um Molten?" He looks over at me. "Um... My boss wants to talk to you... And maybe my friends? It that ok with you?" He thought for a moment then nodded. "Ok" I turn back to Freddy and them. "You guys can come in"

End of chapter