~Christmas!~

Late as hell but who gives a damn

Lefty POV

He told/wrote everything... He used to know Baby the clown thing but the place where they were at burn down...

Then after that Baby betrayed Molten for Scrap... The rabbit looking thing. Because that rabbit looking thing is her dad.
"And Lolbit and Yenndo are from the same place?" Freddy ask and Molten nodded. "Ok then... Sorry all that stuff happen to you but now you're in a better place now" Molten smiles.

"How to ruin the moment but... Christmas!"
"No mistletoes Chica!"
"Too late Freddy!"
"Fuck you"
"I love me too"

We can never Escape Chica's shipping... I sighed.
"Come on Molten let's go before they get more crazy" he nods then gets up and walks away with me. We walked over to my room and I sat down on the bed while Molten sat on the floor... Maybe I can try to get Molten a new video box... I'll need to ask Freddy if we have any here.
"Molten you know what Christmas is right?" He shakes his hand so-so. "Oh well... We give out gifts to everyone and basically enjoy everyone's company"

Molten smiles so I smiled back.
"I'll try to get you and your friends a gift ok?" He nods again.

Molten POV

He doesn't have to get us gift... But if he wants to he can...

To be honest... I kinda wanna give him a small kiss...

Wait what-
Am I falling for him?... N-no I'm not ready for that yet...
I wanna give him a small kiss because he's been very nice to me.

(Sure Molten sure)

Ugh... I don't know anymore right now...

Time skip cuz yes

I'm tried-

"WAKE UPPPPPP"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHICA!"

"Ugh..." I looked over at Lefty to see him pull his blanket over his face. "Why can't they both shut up?... Im trying to sleep..." They are loud... But ok. I slowly got up. "Why is she yelling in the first place?" Lefty turn on his phone. "It's Christmas Eve!!"

(Yes fuck time)

Lefty got up from bed.
"I need to go see if I can get you and your friends a gift"

Lefty got up and dressed then left. I wonder...
I got up and walked out of the room to smell some cooking? What? I wanted over to the kitchen to see Chica and Bonnie cooking.
"Oh hey Molten" I waved. "How are you?" I shrugged I wonder what they are making... It smells like ham. "Hey Molten do you know how to cook?" I shake my head no. "You wanna help us?" I nod.
"Ok Molten let's get to work" I nod and walked over to them. I did help with cooking and baking but never really did it.

Lefty POV

I ran over to the Freddy's office.
"Freddy!"
"!" I saw Freddy and Foxy were playing a game. "Knock next time..."
"Sorry... I wanted to ask if we have extras voice box?"
"Voice box? Yea we do... Why?"
"I was wondering if we can give one to Molten to fix his voice box for Christmas"
"Um... Sure we can they are in the box in the backroom"
"Alrighty" I wanted away and walked to the back room. And looked around for the voice box for Molten.

More time skips cuz yes

Ok so I got the gifts and wrapped them. I put them under the tree then saw everyone walked over.
"Christmassssssss" Chica seems way too happy about thus but ok.

I walked over to Molten and smile. He smiled back.
"Leftyyy Moltennn"
"What Chica?" I saw her giggling... Oh shit- I looked up to the mistletoe are you kidding me!!

Molten POV

Mistletoe... Ok then. I looked over at Lefty and kissed his cheek then walked away.

Lefty POV

GaY pAnIc

He kissed me... AHHHHHHHHHH.

Blah blah blah they open gifts and Molten happy he got a new voice box cuz yes

... I wonder Freddy and Foxy ran off to... They were here a bit ago but where are the now?

I walked around the corner too see Freddy and Foxy kissing

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

They saw me and they both blush.

". . ."

"CHICA!!!" I ran.

"LEFTY GET BACK HERE!"

End of chapter