~We're not friends!~

Molten POV

"Hey hey how about we calm down Lefty?"

"What do you mean calm down Chica?!? No! I'm not gonna let this clown near Molten! I don't care if she's wants to be his friend!" Lefty looked very mad... I didn't know he was this overprotective.

"L-Lefty..." Lefty looks over at me and he walks over. He just hugs me so I hugged back.

"Do you want to talk to her Molten?"

"... Leave B-Baby... I don't w-want trouble" Baby looked upset... I really can't tell if she wants to be friends of if she's just lying.

"Fine then... Go and hang out with your new friends and boyfriend" Baby left... She may be back knowing her. I just sighed and looked at Lefty. He still seemed upset so I hugged him more.

"You ok Molten? Did she say anything to you?"

"I-I'm fine Lefty"

"You sure? You look mad"

"I'm sure... J-just worried about you"

"And I'm worried about you too Molten!" I just smiled and kept hugging Lefty.

Lefty POV

God this fucking blush! Why does Molten make me blush so much?!
AAAAHHHHHHH-
I looked up at Molten to see him smiling. So I smiled back and hugged Molten's arm. My tail wags wagging happily.

"Um guys... There is a weird clown thing eating the pizza" Freddy said as he walked over. Wait what-?

"OH NO! My pizza!!" Chica yelled and ran to the kitchen. God she's back... Fuck. I walked over with Molten to see this Clown somewhat fighting Chica for some... Damn pizza.
What is up with girls and their damn food?

"Let go! This pizza isn't yours! I made this myself!"

"Oh please! You can make pizza whenever you want! What's wrong with me wanting to get one pizza?! Huh?!"

"You make your own pizza! And don't take mine!" God they are now yelling at each other... This is why I like men and dick... I just sighed.

"What do we do Freddy?" I looked at Freddy to see that he has a gun. WAIT- "Ay! Put that gun down Freddy we don't need it!"

"We're having old make-up for dinner tonight"

"Hell no! Old make-up will taste old and not good at all! Besides! No way in hell Imma eat some clown with old make-up on"

"Lefty... Language" why is Freddy like this... I don't cuss in front of kids I should be able to cuss when we are closed. Like COME ON!
I looked over at them and saw Molten walking to the clown... What is he gonna do?

"B-baby..."

"Ah! Molten! Come on tell your friend to let me get the pizza!" She walks over to Molten but he was just staring at her. Not saying a thing.

"J-just leave..." He turns away. Poor Molten. I looked at the clown she looks a bit upset.

No One POV

"What do you even mean Molten! I came here to just to talk to you because we're friends Molten! What happen to us eh?! Just because of my dad is that why!" Baby was just yelling at Molten now. Molten still not saying much... He doesn't know what to say. Lefty walks over to Molten and pats his back.

"Molten..."

"Come on Molten! We're pals! We're friends... Come on help a friend out!"

"We're not friends Elizabeth!"

End of chapter