~You...~

Lefty POV

I was now sitting down by Molten just kinda thinking. I looked at Molten and poked him. He looks back and tilts his head.
"Why is the TV glitching?"
"Huh?... LOLBIT!"
"H-hey Y-Yenndo!"

Is their voice ok? Lolbit? Looked over at us.
"W-who a-are t-they?"
"That's Fun Freddy and one of his friends"
"... F-Freddy!" Molten nodded. "I-its g-good t-to s-see y-you!" Molten smiles. I guess their voice is like that... Then they looked at me. "H-hi t-there! I-I'm L-Lolbit!"
"Lefty... It's nice to meet you"
"S-same!" They seem nice... On wait... I need to tell boss that they are up and good.
"I'll be right back" I got up and walked out of the room. I started to walk to boss' office.

I knocked.
"Come in" I open the door to see Foxy sitting on a chair besides Freddy... Freddy was holding a book. Guess he was reading. "What's up Lefty?"
"I'm here to tell you that the animatronics are up now"
"Oh well that's good... You can tell them they can stay here if they want... I'm pretty sure they don't have a home" he can be right about that... But still Molten hasn't told me anything yet... Wait... Told or wrote? IDK-
"Ok" I walked out of the room back to where Molten was... But to my surprise they were all out of the room by the stage cool.

Ok then

I sat down by Molten on stage because he was on the floor.
"Lolbit you're so pretty"
"T-thanks!" Chica seems to like Lolbit.
"Can I do your hair?!?"
"S-sure!!"

"Lolbit really likes make overs..."

Molten POV

Lolbit is letting Chica do their hair and Yenndo is just watching... Now... What the hell can I do? I saw Lefty sitting on the stage.
"Yea?" I shake my head then looked outside from the window...

How long has it been now? 5 months maybe? That I haven t seen them... And about a month here... I think. I don't remember... Tho I can't remember much... Um... My memory chip is so messed up... I can't remember what I looked like before... Or the others... I can only remember their names... And that's about it...

I looked out the window and saw some... Pigtails... Oh no... Don't tell me... They are here...

Damn it!

Now they know I'm here...

I got up.
"Molten?" Looks like I have to deal with them now... I walked outside. "Molten!"

I went to the ally and saw Baby and Scraptrap

"Freddy! Long time so see huh?" Baby said... She was forcing that smile... I just gave her a blank stare.

"Molten!" That's... That's Lefty. I turn over to see Lefty running over. "Don't run away like that!"

"Is that a friend Freddy" I growled at Baby. She jumped a bit... They are not touching Lefty or anyone here. Scraptrap walked infront of Baby... Well shit...

End of chapter