~Be Safe~

Scrap Baby POV

Right after the black bear yelled I say someone. Someone I know.
"MARY?! It's you! I heard you died" it really is her! But... She didn't look happy to see me.

"Same to you... Didn't think you see you... Both alive" does... Does she still hate me because of my dad?

"I see you're the same as ever... Always making sure others are ok... You stupid puppet"

"Shut up William... I care for others and that's all that matters to me... Now get lost" there was a flash of light so I had to cover my eyes. Then I looked up to see them all gone but my dad is still here at least.

"Stupid puppet... "

Lefty POV

I looked around to see us Rockstars, Molten, and Mary too.

"Mary! Thanks for that" I'm just glad Mary but she seem annoyed. "Mary?"

"Don't worry Lefty I'm fine... Just wasn't expecting to see those two at all" she looks around "I know this place..."

"Great then... Lefty do you mind explaining who this puppet is and how you know her?" Freddy said as he walked over with Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy behind him.

"Oh right! I never told you guys about Mary... But she's like a sister to me and I meet her a bit ago... Before I meant you guys... I don't know why but all I was thinking about is getting a puppet girl... Then I meet Mary" Mary nods "ok so... Where are we Mary? This place doesn't look familiar at all" 

"We're near where I... Used to live I know the people living there... Maybe we can stay there for a bit til it's safe for you guys... But you may want to check up on the other bear" she points over to Molten. I nod and walked over to Molten.

"Molten?" Be looks over at me.

"Hi..." He still sounds a bit mad. I sat down by Molten and hugged his arm.

"You're ok Molten... I'm here" I looked over at Mary to see her talking to the Rockstars... Still where even are we? Mary knows this place... So maybe it's ok.

Molten POV

"Come on Molten let's go" Lefty helps me up as we follows Mary I think is her name. "You ok now Molten" I looked over at Lefty and nod. He smiles a bit while still holding my arm. I'm not gonna lie... I'm a bit scared.

"Ok here we are... You're only gonna be here for a bit only ok?" Mary said as she turns to us.

"We know" Freddy said.

"Mary! You're back!" Said an unfamiliar voice.

End of chapter