~That Name~

Guys I swear I'm alive just been busy with life and shit y'all know how it is...
ANYWAYS HERE IS THE LONG WAITING STORY FOR ALL OF YA HORNY NEEDS
(Last part was a joke)

Lefty POV
Elizabeth? Who is that... Did Molten call the clown... Elizabeth? I looked over at him and he seemed very pissed off... I don't think we can calm him down right now...

"You promise... You promise that you would never use that name again!"

"Oh yea? Like you promise me that you were never gonna leave me? Doesn't feel good does it? This is how I felt when you left him! For your killer dad! Just face it Elizabeth he doesn't love you!"
Molten's voice isn't glitching at all... Oh fuck what do we do?
The clown started to tear up.
"You shut it Freddy! You have no idea what you're saying! Daddy does love me!"

"So if I smack you right now would he come running over here? To protect his 'little girl'? Or would he not care at all... Because I don't see him anywhere right now! So I really wanted... And I can feel it. I could kill you right now!"

"Molten! Please calm down this is getting out of hand... Just let her go ok? We can even keep her here as well... Locked up of course" I can try to calm him down... But I don't know if it will work.

"Not right now Lefty!" He looked back at the clown. "To be honest... I didn't even like you much to begin with... You were always in my case about me and Bonbon! Always saying 'we're too loud' and always telling us to shut up and calm down. And you for even worse when I started to hang out with Foxy! Always yelling at us... Not letting us do what we wanted to do"

"As your guys leader I was wanted over you guys! All you wanted to do is go up the elevator to see what was up there! And I told you if was dangerous!"

"So what if it was?! I been told there was a whole other pizzeria on top of all that whole time! And we could have made more friends!"

As they were yelling I could hear Freddy telling us to get away because he saw that rabbit coming over... Shit!

"Molten! We gonna get out of here Freddy said the other scarp person coming over"

"So Scrap is joining the party now? That's great... Very great"

"No Molten! It's bad! We gonna go"

Molten POV

So Scrap is here to see his 'little girl' I believe if not... Then who even cares at this point.

"Baby! What are you doing over here!... Oh it's you"

"Why you calling her Baby? William... You should know your daughter's name... You know that 'Baby's isn't her real one... It's Elizabeth... Or Liz"

I could tell that he's now mad... Great

"I haven't been called William in a while... What you think those kids are still here? Like hell they are... They are all long gone so saying the name William isn't going to do anything" he looks over at Elizabeth "and I told you to not come over here!... God you're so useless..."

"B-but daddy..."

"See Elizabeth! He doesn't love you at all! He hates you and is only using you"

Lefty POV

Nononono Molten! You're going to far now! Scrap now looks pissed... What do I do... What do I do?...

"I do... 'Love' my 'daughter'... I always had"

"Sounds like a lie to me... And I know it's a lie"

"You little piece of shit"

All I saw was him running at Molten... I can't take it anymore! I don't want the ones close to me to get hurt... I want them to be safe and out of harm!

"MARY!"

Then there was a flash of light

End of chapter