Savage Boar: Dimitri X Male!Reader

Dedicated to: @jblue0164

Since he just came out I thought he'd be a yandere!

Warning ⚠️!! Yandere!!

"C'mon Y/n!" Sharena yelled while we ran down the hallways of Askr. The new heroes had just been summoned and the rumor going around is that they were Fallen Heroes so as a councilor of the Order Of Heroes I should be there. We ran into the summoning room where Kiran had just finished his session. We both looked and saw a different Dimitri, Edelgard, and Morgan's. "The rumors were right!!" Sharena said with joy. "I'm glad I'm here too. These people definitely look like they have trauma." I said. Sharena smacked my soldier. I looked at her and then looked at the person in front of me. "I am Edelgard of the Adrestian Empire. The gods of this world will fall." Edelgard said as she 🎵reached for my hand🎵
I backed away as the black goop on her body slowly started to sink down her arm. "Oh. I apologize." She said. "No-no it's perfectly fine!" I said reassuring her. "Edéłgård!.!" Everyone in the room turned their heads to see Dimitri looking as if he were just about to take a wild animal to the ground. Dimitri pounced on Edelgard lance trying to pierce her flesh. "If you recall what the summoner said Dimitri we cannot kill each other." "I'll never give up until you die!!" "Edelgard, Dimitri, Stop!" Sharena yelled. I grabbed Sharena's shoulder. "I'll take Dimitri to the Fallen Forest. You take Edelgard somewhere else and Mor-" We turned around. Both of the Morgan's were gone. "I'll go find them." Kiran said as he ran off. "We should start our plan too!" Sharena said with confidence. We both got in front of Edelgard and Dimitri as they both "calmed down." "Move. Or I will cut you down!" Dimitri said with no hesitation. "Please just hear me out. Let's go to the Forest so we can talk." "No." Dimitri said. He was way taller than me. I put my hands on his chest in a final attempt to hold him back. "Heh. What a weakling. Are you sure you're any good around here?" "I'm a counselor, not a fighter." "Since a puny man like you couldn't hurt a fly I will hear you out." He lifted his head up to look at Edelgard. "I'll be back for you witch." He said with determination in his eyes. He turned around and started to walk down the hallway. I ran after him while Sharena talked to Edelgard. Although we got many stares from other heroes we made our way into the Fallen Forest. "Dimitri. Please tell me why you are so focused on Edelgard?" "Edelgard started the Tragedy Of Duscar. She's a witch that needs to die." "Not everything is about revenge. No one wants that." "EVERYONE WANTS THAT!" He grabbed my arms as he looked my straight in my eyes. "GLENN, FATHER, MOTHER, AND EVERYONE ELSE WANTS THAT!!" "Dimitri." I put my head on his chest. "Huh!?" He gasped and let go. I then relocated my hands on his back. "Nobody wants that. You're in a better place here." I heard him sigh. "What's your name boy?" He asked calmly. I smiled. 'I'm finally getting through to him.' I thought with joy. "I won't repeat myself." He said. "Oh. Um I'm Y/n!" "Y/n." He repeated. He grabbed my cheeks. "YOU UNDERSTAND ME!! YOU WILL BE MINE!! I LOVE YOU Y/N!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!" I looked in horror at the beast in front of me. "Dimitri! Stop!" "YOU LOVE ME TOO! RIGHT Y/N!?" I started to shiver as I moved my hands to resist him. "I'll keep you with me for-" I was dropped to the ground. I looked to see Dimitri against a tree. "Are you alright!?" I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Corrin running to my side. "Corrin. Thank you so much!" I said as she helped me up. "It's the least I can do. You did help me through the pain of my transformation." "You..." We both looked to see Dimitri getting up. "Go. I'll hold him off as long as I can." Corrin said steeping forward to fight Dimitri. "YOU LOVE ME, RIGHT Y/N!! YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!" "Go!" Corrin yelled. "Right." I started to run through the Fallen Forest. Running as fast as I could. I could hear Corrin and Dimitri fighting as I kept running. 'She's going to be ok. He can't kill anyone here. That's what Kiran said.' I thought as I kept running. That's when I stopped. "ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO ABANDON ME!?" Dimitri was in front of me. 'How!?' I thought as I backed away slowly. "Help..." I whispered. I couldn't even get the words out. "Please do not hurt my friend." My hopes were met when Tiki stepped out from a bush. "HE'S MINE!! NO ONE WILL TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!" "I was once like you too. I was to possessive over my friends but Y/n helped me see that I can let them go." "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND CHILD! HE'S MINE!!" Dimitri ran forward as he locked his blade with Tiki's stone. "Run Y/n!" Tiki said blocking another attack from Dimitri. Although I did run. I felt bad. I'm making them fight a battle that isn't theirs to fight. But I kept running. I ran until I felt numb. But I saw it. Light from the sun. "HELLO!?" I yelled at the entrance of the Fallen Forest. I started limping when I got to the entrance. "Huh? Y/n!?" I looked to the voice to see Lilina. "Are you ok?" "Dimitri... rampage... danger... Tiki and Corrin..." "I'll take you to the infirmary! C'mon." But that happiness was temporary. "AHH!" Lilina screamed as she was thrown into a wall. I turned around to see Dimitri. My heart stopped. "IF YOU DONT LOVE ME NOW THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!!" Dimitri grabbed my waist as he kissed me in front of Lilina. Lilina gasped in horror as he did. "Did that feel good. I can make you feel even more... pleasurable." I shuddered at the words as he picked me up bridal style and walked back into the Fallen Forest.

That was way more dark then I usually do but I mean hey...

I actually did just summon Fallen Dimitri so I'm really happy!!

Published: 5/11/21