Felix X Injured!Fem!Reader

This story is dedicated to @tsundereroyalty Thank you for your request.

Ugh! I hate these "Practice Battles." What does the Professor hope to gain. I thought to myself taking down a bandit. Who could've guessed they'd be waiting for us. Ingrid, Annette, and Dedue have already fled and Felix and I were surrounded by Mysterious Mages. "Don't get in my way." He said coldly as he swung his sword killing one of the Mages. We circled the Mages for a while blocking attacks and striking them down. "Over here!" a voice called as two Mages fell. Felix grabbed my hand and ran striking down the one on the left. "I don't need your help." I said as I almost tripped. "Stop talking." He said as he struck down an archer trying to shoot Mercedes. He let go of me as I hit an Fighter trying to hit Ashe. "I don't need saving!" I yelled at Felix as he ran to help Sylvain. "Shut up and fight!" He yelled back. I took out another Fighter when the Mages started walking slowly to us. Which is probably a bad thing. Mercedes healed Ashe and they both ran to Sylvain and Felix I soon followed. We all ran to Dimitri and the Professor and turned around to see the Mages sprinting as fast as they could. Felix and Dimitri got to the front while Ashe readied his bow. I got my magic prepared while Byleth got (his/her) sword ready. The Mages came through and Felix and Dimitri hit a couple but a lot got through. Ashe, Byleth, and I took out as many as we could but Sylvain who was protecting Mercedes was forced to flee. When we defeated them all Ashe, Mercedes, and I celebrated our victory while Byleth, Dimitri, and Felix were unamused. "Alright class whose ready for another battle." Felix and Dimitri cheered while the rest of us groaned. "Can we not do another battle? I think I might faint." Mercedes said overwhelmed. "I agree with Mercedes." I said as Ashe supported her. They all started arguing as to what we should do when I saw a Mage still alive and casting a fire spell pointed directly at Felix. He casted it and before he could react I reacted. "Felix! Look out!" I pushed him aside letting it hit my chest. Through the ringing in my ears I heard Ashe take care of the mage. "We need to take her to the Monastery!" I heard Mercedes said. Someone picked me up and started running. I opened my eyes to see Felix carrying me. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. I woke up in the infirmary with gifts everywhere. I got up and got out of bed completely. I walked out and made sure Professor Manuela wasn't around so I could leave. I turned around the corner to see Felix, his arms crossed looking at me judgmentally. "You should be in bed!" He said angrily. "Ya, ummm... I had to get food. I got to go!" I said. He stepped in front of me "Hah, do you think you can go somewhere in your condition. I'm surprised you don't feel pain." He picked me up as carefully as Felix can be, took me downstairs, and took me to my quarters. He lied me down and grabbed a chair and sat next to me. "You're so caring Felix. Even though you don't know it yet." We both blushed "Sh-shut up!! I'm only doing this because you were a fool, and got hurt because of me." I lied down and grabbed his hand. He struggled for a minute but then he succumbed to it. "So, next time we do Practice Battles can we not do to much." He nodded and I smiled ... "Y/n, I have something to tell you." I looked at him with opened eyes. "I-love you...you fool." I looked at him more intensely. He pounced on the bed pinning me down. "A-a-answer!!" He said blushing like a mad man. "I like you too." I said "but Felix my wound feels like I'm gonna explode." I said groaning in pain "Oh." He got off the bed and back in the chair. I grabbed his hand. "Oh no! You can't get away from me that easily. We just said we love each other! Come here." I said scooting over making room for him on the bed. He stripped till he was only in boxers and then slid into bed with me. "I- I love you." He said hugging me hesitant about the action. I put my head on his chest moving around until I could feel his heart beat. He held me tight and we were like this for awhile. "I love you too my Tsundere Prince. By the time he could respond I was already asleep.

A Tsundere Love:
It was like that for the rest of our lives. Every time Sylvain would flirt or even sexy talk me Felix would always come over and kiss me passionately making Sylvain jealous. Felix was uncomfortable with it but if it kept me safe and tortured Sylvain he was alright with it. The rest of the Blue Lions would tease us except Ashe and Dedue but Felix would always drive them away with his cute scary face or pulling his sword out which got everyone to leave. When the war started Felix supported the Empire only because in his rage Dimitri killed Roderigue or Felix's father. When The Kingdom won the war. Felix stayed at home which left me to lead the Territory. Ashe, Sylvain, Annette, Ingrid, and Mercedes came to visit us in Felix's depression. After this Felix and I had twins which we named Glenn and Sam. We visited Dimitri once or twice and Felix and him ended up arguing. But Glenn, Sam, and his daughter, May were great friends and even went to the Monastery together when they were of age. Sam has Felix's attitude while Glenn had mine. And we lived Tsunderely ever after.

Hey, how you doin. Just want to say to stay inside no matter what your friends are doing. The CoronaVirus is deadly and you are putting others at risk. Also just finished White Clouds on my Lysithea solo run with a level 40 Lysithea!