Post TimeSkip!Dimitri X Fem!Reader

A/n: This happens after the game of Fire Emblem 3 Houses Blue Lion route and after you and Dimitri's marriage. This is also dedicated to @RustyNixon1. Their work is amazing! Go check them out.

Being the ArchBishop is hard. I thought as I walked to me and Dimitri's quarters. Being married to him was like going on an emotional roller coaster but I loved him no matter what. I thought. I walked into our Quarters to see Dimitri already in bed with open arms. I got rid of my ArchBishop outfit and climbed into bed with him. "So, how was your day?" He asked as he wrapped in arm around your waist. "It was... stressful... you?" You asked rubbing your eyes. "It was stressful as well but I had Mercedes help with some of the forms for the new Orphanage." I smiled "That's great! Maybe we can even have Mercedes rum it. If she wants to of course." I said yawning. "We should get some sleep." I said and I felt Dimitri's arm tense. "The King Of Almyra or Claude is visiting tomorrow." I said holding his arm. "Y-yes let's..." he said. I leaned onto his chest feeling his breath on my hair as I fell into a deep slumber.

1:00 A.M

I woke up shaking. I looked at Dimitri and it looked like he was having a nightmare. I held is hand tight and kissed his cheek to calm him down and it worked. He went back to a calm face just like that.

2:00 A.M

I woke up yet again to shaking and water dripping onto my hair. I looked up to see Dimitri CRYING!? 'Wow what ever happened must have been bad.' I thought as I got up to get a cloth. After finding one I immediately went over to Dimitri who was still crying in his sleep and I dried his tears and put my hand on his muscular arm feeling his muscles as they shivered. After soothing his sleeping body and stopping the shivering I went back into his arms and fell asleep.

3:00 A.M

I woke up ANOTHER TIME only to find Dimitri shivering, crying, and this time talking in his sleep. "Rodrigue! Father! Glenn! Claude!" He said 'Claude' I thought as I got up to get the cloth again. 'Claude's not dead!' I said confused. 'Dimitri said his dreams were about the dead.' I thought as I grabbed the cloth and started wiping away Dimitri's tears once more. After that I started soothing his hand, holding it tight, making sure he knew I was there in the real world, waiting for him to wake up. "Glenn don't look at me the way you do!" Dimitri said frightened. I looked at him with a tad of pity in my eyes. 'No human being should suffer in the way he is suffering.' I thought to myself as I fell asleep in his arms once more.

4:00 A.M

I woke up cold as I got up seeing no Dimitri. I looked around to see no one. 'The rains pouring. There's no way he went outside.' I thought to myself putting on robes. I lit a candle with my magic and went outside our quarters. I saw someone turn a corner and snuck after them. When I finally caught up with them I saw it was Dimitri. His hair wet from sweat and body still shaken. 'He must have just woke up.' I thought to myself as the front gates opened. I saw Dimitri grab an umbrella and walked outside. I did the same following his every movement until I found enough courage to grab his hand. He pulled out his sword and pointed it at my head in shock. I gasped and he put it away sighing. "You should not be out here." He said in a vulgar tone. "Dimitri, I woke up three times to soothe you from your nightmares. How long have you been seeing Glenn, Roudrigue, your Father, and Claude for some reason. He looked down. "I've been seeing Glenn and Father since the Academy. I've seen Roudrigue after he died." I saw Dimitri's eyes water. The fear in him was nothing I've ever seen. "I've been seeing Claude recently. Haunting me. Is he dead as well?" Dimitri said terrified. I shook my self in disbelief. "Claude's visiting us later in the morning." I said reassuring the King Of Lions. "B-but the dreams.... he's like one of them..." Dimitri said hesitant at the thought of another class mate dead. "Is he? Or is that what your brain wants to think." I said looking at him. He looked at me and considered it and then looked at me with reassurance. "Y-your right. He can't be dead. Not yet anyways." He said "Even if he was in danger his wife Hilda would demolish any chance of him dying. Dimitri faintly smiled at me. "Come Dimitri, let us head back to the castle." I said holding out my hand for him. He took it and we walked back. After we entered the castle we put our umbrellas back and walked back to our room. I was grabbing Dimitri's shoulder as he confidently lead the way back. We put our robes back and got in bed. Dimitri wrapped his arms around me protectively and he both went to sleep peacefully.

Dreams Mistake:
After that whole ordeal Claude came back with Hilda and their two twins Heather and Hera. Both as trouble making as their father. Y/n and Dimitri also had twin boys Landon and Lambert. Y/n also asked for Mercedes and Ingrids help with Dimitri's problem and they were happy to help. After a very long process they got the "bad people" out of Dimitri's head and they all lived happily ever after

Or so they thought.

Hey everyone, so if you know what I'm thinking then you know I want a part two. I'm not going to spoil what I have in store if there is a part to but here's a hint T.W.S.I.T.D. I hope some of you understand that! If you want a part 2 let me know. Please remember to stay safe and away from people other than the people you live with. Hubert is also going to be released tomorrow and don't forget that I now have a new book with Yandere Simulator characters. Go check that out and request!

Published: 4/16/20