Chapter Sixteen

It's morning. I am still tired from the long night I spent with Killion. This was actually the first time I slept with him with both of us being sober. Thinking about how we slept last night, I probably became tomato red.

I turned around and saw Killion's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. His closed eyes, his long eyelashes, his dark and defined eyebrows, his small nose and .... His lips.

Thinking of his lips, I remembered their softness and his fragrant breath. He was breathing slowly and deeply. I felt his breath brush my fave gently.

He was too hot to handle. I hugged him and gently stroked his hair.

A few minutes later Killion woke up and the first thing he could see was my chest. He blushed and then he clicked his tongue

*Tsk*

"Ah~ I finally because a pervert ... The wedding night was only yesterday and I already dream about her chest... I am finally getting crazy~"

"Killion~"

I said nervously.
Killion flinched and realized that he was awake. He looked at me and then he blushed so hard that he got a nosebleed.

"S-S-Silvia!"

"Good morning husband~"

Killion smiled and wiped his bloody nose.

"Good morning wife"

When we got out of the bed we had a shower and then we dressed in matching outfits. They say that when you wear matching outfits with someone, it means that you are fated.

The time has come to introduce the kids to Killion. He seems excited but I don't know how he will react.

"Silvia~ today I will meet your family right?"

"Yes!"

"Don't tell me that it the Grey duchy"

"No way!"

"Then did you find your real parents?"

"Neither"

"I am getting curious"

"Killion... Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure!"

"Please don't get to shocked... "

" Idiot... I told you that no matter what happens I will treat them as my own family."

We went out of the kids room. I was about to open the door. My nervousness touched the limits. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I grabbed Killion's wrist and we walked into the children's bedroom.

Killion was surprised and confused. The children were sleeping. I sat beside the beds and signaled Killion to come close.

He slowly came beside the beds and stared at Selene with a blank expression.

"This is your family?"

Killion said with a sad smile.

"Yes! They are my children... They are twins! This is Selene and the boy is Astro! The are already six years old..."

"Six?!"

"Yes?"

"So are they... From that time?"

"Yes..."

His expression turned bitter.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was about to tell you the day you came here to say that you can't marry me..."

"If you told me-"