Chapter Eighteen

I love Killion. The Killion now, the one six years ago and the one eleven years ago. No matter how much he changed, I still love him.

We woke up together and I prepared him breakfast. I carefully prepared every plate so that he enjoys it.

Astro and Selene woke up early and run to the kitchen. As they charged towards me I lifted them up one by one and kissed them on their foreheads.

Killion came to the kitchen. Now that the whole family gathered in the kitchen, I served the breakfast I made with a lot of care.

After we ate we went to the garden to drink tea. The tea was tasty and fragrant. The flowers made the garden seem like a painting pallet full of purple, red and white, while the green leaves were a different category by themselves.

The kids went to play in the garden. Killion and I enjoyed our tea when Jonathan interrupted.

"Your graces... There is a guest."

"Who is it?"
Killion asked wanting to know who was impudent enough to interrupt his time with his wife.

"Your grace I don't know... He said he wants to meet both of you."

"Bring him here." I said.

Who could it be?

Who would want to meet both of us?

How come we don't know him?

Dozens of questions filled my head. I slapped my cheeks to shake them off. All of those questions would be answered in a few minutes.

Killion seemed serious. His eyes were looking at the teapot but his mind was elsewhere. I bet he had a lot of questions too.

A few minutes later Jonathan appeared with a person beside him. I couldn't destinguish whether that person was a man or a woman. I couldn't tell even its age group.

A person that wore a cloak. A dark green cloak with embroidered with golden thread. This is all I could see about this person.

Killion as if he knew the person, asked Jonathan to leave us with him. As Jonathan left, Killion asked the person.

"Who are you?"

A male voice came out of him as he answered.

"Kyris..."

"And... Why are you here?"

"I needed to meet you two."

"Reveal your face!"
I said and the man flinched. He slowly placed his pale hands on the hood of the cloak and slowly revealed his face.

He looked like an old noble. A man with money and status. A face that gave off confidence. A pair of piercing amber eyes that were upturned and hair in the colour of royalty. Vermilion.

Even though he had wrinkles because of his old age, he seemed like a strong person.

He revealed his hoarse but reassuring voice that was somehow familiar.

"Let me introduce myself again... My name is Kyris Regis... I am a SWORDLORD and Killion's teacher. Also I recently found out that Duchess Silvia Fury is my daughter..."

"Master?!"

"Father?"

I first thought that if I ever met him I would be very happy. Although that is not the case. I am very angry.

How dare he appear after so many years and say that he is my father so naturally?!

Killion seemed excited to meet him but that's not the case with me.