Part 1: Chapter 18

"Ah Tartus" sighed Decon "I have always wanted to come here"

Decon, Skorch, Will, and Sparks though the capital city if K'arthon. A few Magrnorites walked around, a few frowned at Decon. A Felina walked towards them, her blue hair fluttering in the slight breeze

"Excuse me" began the blue haired Felina "why are you here?"

"What do you mean?" Asked Decon

"You aren't safe"

"Why?"

"The city guards will be around soon"

"I have done nothing to them"

"But you are clanless, they have orders from the new leader to arrest any clanless"

"Why? And I'm not clanless, I'm Voltaris"

"The Voltaris clan no longer exists, Voltar was destroyed"

"How? Why?"

"I don't know, now leave quickly"

The blue haired Felina turned around to leave

Wait!" Called Will "we came here looking for some friends of ours; a tall white skinned girl, with a lock of teal hair tucked behind a grey horn. And a Netharin nam..."

The blue haired Felina clapped a hand over Will's mouth "shh, follow me; unless you'd rather get captured"

They followed the blue haired Felina into a nearby shop; once in the shop they were led into a dimly lit room stacked with boxes and barrels

"I'm Keira" said the blue haired Felina "and I am a healer. Who are you? And why are you wandering in the open? Go into exile with the rest if the clanless"

"Ok, OK, slow down" said Decon "I am Decon, these are my companions: Will, Sparks, and Skorch. Now why is wandering in the open bad?"

Keira sighed "you really don't know, do you? OK sit down. It started two weeks ago, master Anon Nestoris and his new friend took over the Ardoni council. Somewhere along the way Voltar was broken. They created many new rules, one of which is that all clanless Ardoni are to be thrown into prison"

"But why?"

"I don't know. Now you need to leave as soon as possible, but since I actually disagree with the way the clanless are being treated, I'll let you stay here till there is a good opportunity to leave"

"Thank you"

"Just stay in this room, or you may be noticed and get all of us arrested, or worse. I believe a few Magnorites saw you, they may inform the city guards"

As if on cue someone knocked on the door

Keira

Keira