Part 1: Chapter 29

"So...Sparks" began Decon tentatively

"Yes?" Urged Sparks

"Can I hold Rendor"

Sparks smiled and gently passed Decon her sleeping dragon "if you don't move unexpectedly he won't wake up and scorch you"

"Are you in a very, very, very good mood?"

"I guess, why do you ask?"

"Because I want to say something but my head might depart from my shoulders if you aren't in a very, very, very good mood"

"Then you shouldn't say it"

"But I have to, so please refrain from parting my head from my body"

Sparks sighed and nodded

"Good, now I know I've only known you for about a month; but in that month I've learned you are really nice...with the exception of a few people. Do you remember that night we went to that tavern and that really rude in keeper called you a freak?"

Sparks growled causing Decon to jump back slightly

"Uhh...Sparky, you promised you wouldn't kill me remember?" Whimpered Decon

"Right"

"So, you are far from a freak and I think you are ver..."

"Hey!" Interrupted Will

"Will!" Exclaimed Decon as he rubbed his forehead in frustration "how long have you been standing there?!"

"Only since you two sat down"

"Why?!"

"I wanted to make sure you don't go insulting Spar. So please continue on with whatever you were going to say, just make sure it's well thought out"

"I am not going to spill my soul to Sparky with you around!"

"But is was..."

"No! You ruined the moment"

~~~

"Does everyone understand?" Finished Ria as she glanced around the small room

Everyone remained silent. It's funny I was under the impression that not human could be so silent. They're always telling me how I went wrong in my life

But then of course she had to raise her hand

"Yes Keira"

"Why are we trying to find the Ender Queen? Isn't she...uh...evil?" Asked Keira

I stifled a laugh what has that girl been reading?

Ria smiled "no, the Ender Queen is on our side. And she is a valuable ally"

"And what's her name?"

"Abbigal"

"I've been duped! The Enderqueen was in my shop and I didn't know!"

"Queen Abbigal was in you shop?!"

"As long as she has purplish black hair and a moody dragon named Luna"

"Why did you not tell us this before?!"

"I...I didn't know she was the Enderqueen. Although her boyfriend did call her a queen"

"Boyfriend?"

"I think his name is...uh...Vulcannus"

"You know Vulcannus?!"

"I had to heal him"

"You knew where both the rulers of the Ender and Nether and you never told us?!"

Keira turned bright pink and ducked her head in embarrassment "I didn't know who they were"

Ria sighed "it's ok Keira, we'll find them. Do you know where they might be?"

"No"

A Felina with a dark blue streak running through his black hair raised his hand

"Yes Intwin" purred Ria

"How can we know if Keira is telling the truth?" Growled Intwin "she could be working for our enemies, it would explain her complete lack of intelligence regarding the other dimensions"

Keira twirled her hair nervously and I stepped closer to her

"I have confidence in Keira" assured Ria

"But I don't, she should do something to prove herself"

"Like what?"

"Maybe she should do something big, like plundering the Nether or End"

"No"

"Why not, we don't want to be working with traitors or cowards"

I growled and stepped forwards growling "are you insinuating Keira is a coward?"

Intwin frowned at me "and who are you? Her boyfriend?"

"No"

"Too bad, you two would be perfect mates. You're both losers"

I growled and jumped forwards reaching for him, reaching farther, trying to strangle him

Ria pulled me off him and threw me into a wall. Keira rushed to my side and assisted me in standing up

Intwin snickered at us then turned and walked out of the room "I look forward to attending your wedding"

"Like we'd even invite you" Keira snareled

"I don't intend on being invited. Crashing others party's in fun enough"