The crying boy quickly hugged Minho and whispered trembling, "Minho..... Don't go.... Pls..... Don't go...."

Minho pats Ji Sung who was hugging him so tightly.

MINHO: " Don't cry, tell me what happened?" He whispered to him softly and Ji Sung slowly raise his head up and calm down for a while.

JISUNG: " Minho ah...."

MINHO: " What happened? Tell me please."

JISUNG: " The dream.... I dreamt about..."

MINHO: " It's ok jisung, explain slowly."

In Jisung's dream:
There are mist everywhere.
" Hello? Anyone here? Where am I ?"
I shouted in his dream and suddenly all the mist faded.

He saw Minho kneeling on the ground, and there is a translucent soul or human thingy, standing beside him, and it is trying to stop Minho from something. I can't see it's face, it's blur but I can't sense the worries.
When I look around, I saw my friends, are hurt?! Why are they hurt and some of them were unconscious and some of them are crying.

"FELIX, SEUNGMIN!!!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS CLOSING YOUR EYES???  CHANGBIN HYUNG! CHAN HYUNG! JEONGIN AH! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

I wanted to shout it out loud but I can't make a single sound.

When I turned back again to Minho, I saw black smoke coming out from his entire body, feel like the black smoke already occupied his body and soul. His eyes are black and his expression keep changing.

"JISUNG AH..... URGHHHH.... RUNN..... AND REMEMBER TO THROW THE NECKLACE INSIDE THE WELL.... DESTROY IT AHHHHHH!!! "

"MINHO!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW? WHY ARE YOU?"

"JUST DO IT!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME.... WE MUST SAVE KANGMIN AND JIWOON... AND OUR FRIENDS..."

"Who....who is Kangmin... Ji Woon.... Wait, the names!!!" I am trembling so hardly and I am so scared right now. My brain is so blanked.

"ARHHHHHH!!!!" Minho shouted loudly and  I can see something is wrong. He's floating slowly with the black smoke covered on him. He seems like he's in so much pain.

"MINHO!!!!!"

"Run...." His voice became smaller and deeper. It doesn't sound like the real voice of Minho.

Jisung didn't notice when the black smoke became a sword while he's only focusing on Minho. The sword flew to his direction and almost stab on him.

"JISUNG AHH!!!!"

When Jisung just realized the sword, it was too late, the sword already stabbed into Minho who rush to him and protect him.

He can feel Minho's trembling hands that were hugging him weakly.

"MINHO!!! No...... No..."

"Jisung ah.... I love you..."

"NOOOO... MINHOO!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!! MINHO....!!!"

JISUNG: " And the dream ends here...."

Jisung tears ran down again after his finished telling Minho about the nightmare he had just now.

Minho quickly help Jisung to wipe away his tears with his hand.

JISUNG: " Minho... That dream was so real.... and I think this is not normal..."

MINHO: " I know, cuz I also had a dream just now, I think we are talking about the same place but not the same person..."

JISUNG: " What do you mean...?"