Two months ago...

JISUNG: "Yes, one cheesecake 3 cups of ice Americano please."
The boy with yellow hoodie and skinny blue jeans on, sit on a place near the windows in the cafe which can view the crowded and busy Seoul while waiting for his food order to come.

"Ding!" A notification came from his phone.

3racha✨

Kangaroo:
Where you at? Binnie and I already finished the song, now waiting for our coffee.

Daekkiri:
Or you only remember bout your fav cheesecake, quokka ")

Quokka:
I'm still waiting guys. The cafe is crowded and luckily I got the last piece of cheesecake.

Kangaroo:
Today is finally your lucky day, Hannie! Happy for you though ;)

Daekkiri:
Hope that nothing will happen today again hahaha

Quokka:
That's no funny dude

Kangaroo:
Remember last time you lost your wallet at the streets and almost get hit by a bicycle while you were tying your shoeslaces. Luckily you didn't hurt yourself though.

Daekkiri:
And also stepped on dog shit. Omg still remember that awful smell lmaoo

Quokka:
Stop making fun of me now or else you will lose your Americano. I'm going to take the food now. Cya ltr.

Jisung close his phone, walks to the counter and take the foods. Then, he walked out from the cafe, and go to the bus stop.

He went up the bus, put his hand inside his pockets to get the bus card.

JISUNG: "Oh shit, I left my bus card at the studio again?! Aishi!"

Jisung
Yupppp! I'm the unlucky boy that all my friends know about it. I'm already used to it cuz it is already 20 years being unlucky but it's not everyday, it's most of the time when I'm doing something. For example, the wallet thingy and the worst was last time. I'm in a hurry and I crashed over a trash can and lost all my documents and my dorm keys. I also ripped a big hole on my bag and just bought two days ago. After return to school, I been scolded by my teacher for losing all the documents and during way back home, I tripped myself again. It's the worst day ever! Always think that it's a joke that made from the God to me. But I still need to keep going, at least I haven't give up yet!

But now.... How am I supposed to do with the bus card? I didn't even know these people and I didn't have the courage to borrow from strangers.

"Young man, do you want to take this ride or not? People are waiting."

"Ermmm... I-"

"Ditt--"

Hmmm?

He turned back and stare at the tall and handsome boy standing in front of him. His eyes are stunning and bright like stars. His face is so attractive that Ji Sung literally open is mouth into an O shape ( :0 ahahahaha ) and whispered WOW.

MINHO: "Are you moving or not?"

JISUNG: "Oh! I'm so sorry and thank you about the card, yeah..."

He moved to the last row of the sits and sit down near the windows. Jisung walks to the last row too since the place in the bus is already full. He sat beside the boy that helped him just now.

It's an akward silence but some kind of mysteries and weird feeling came up from both of the boys.

Soon they both feel asleep because of the long ride and Jisung's head tilted to the boy's shoulder slowly. The other boy didn't notice because he's asleep. At this peacefully atmosphere, something magical happened.

"Ahhhhh....nooooo!!!" Shouting everywhere and the air was bloody. There was a hurt boy and 3 people like a family sitting on the ground crying and painting.

“Kangmin ah.... Help us..... What are you doing-?"

The sword already landed and the people beside the boy fell down. He can feel the blood splashed on his face and mixed up with the tears on his face.

"Ji Woon ah.... Run!!!!! Faster...."

"KANGMIN !!!"

The boy pierce the sword into his chest and shouted
"JIWOON RUN NOW! PLEASE...."

Black smoke came out from his chest. The boy named Ji Woon can weird and loud shouting noise after the smoke appears.

"NOOOO!!!! KANGMIN!!!!"

"KANGMIN AH!!!"
"JIWOON!!!!"

The bus became quiet and everyone turn back to the last row of the bus with strange face to awaked Jisung and Minho that just shouted.

Minho and Ji Sung turn to each other and make an eye contact. Suddenly they can see some weird images that are an image of dead bodies, destroyed houses and fire everywhere. They can also hear the echo of the shouting of Kangmin's name.

What is happening right now??!!

Yeaaa... This is Chapter 1 !!! Ahhh I finally finished it although today was a rough day T_T Hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry about the cliff hangger. I think I will continue update it tomorrow.