십구

Both of them went far away from K and watch him holding the necklace tightly in his hand, and closed his eyes.

JISUNG: " Will he be alright?

MINHO: " Yes, he will"

JISUNG: " But both all saw the black smoke before. It's dangerous and I'm scared that he won't-"

MINHO: " Han ah, we must trust him, ok? He's going to be fine. We must listen to him, be aware and if something happened we must run. It's too dangerous for us since we are human."

Minho hold Jisung's hand to comfort him. Jisung nodded. He give a pecked on Minho's cheek and quickly look to a different direction to cover his shyness.

And it made Minho blinked a few times and shocked.

He come towards Jisung's ear and made the boy shivers.

He whispered: " What was that for huh?"

Jisung can sense Minho smirking while whispering into his ear.

JISUNG: " Nothing... just to thank you for comforting me"

MINHO: " Can you do it again?"

JISUNG: " What?"

MINHO: " I say can you do it again?"

Jisung was speechless but he can't resist his puppy eyes and his excited expression on his face.

" Damn he look so cute and hawt at the same time."

JISUNG: " Fine fine."

He lean closely towards to Minho's cheek, but he didn't but he didn't expect Minho to turn his face to his direction.

Their lips smashed together, softly.

But it doesn't last long because Jisung startled and moved back slowly.

JISUNG: " Yah! You're such a jerk." He blushed more and saw Minho's satisfied expression.

MINHO: " I love you."

Jisung stares at him and still dazed after his sudden confession.

MINHO: " Jisung?"

Dazing.

MINHO: " Hello earth to Jisung?!"

He flinched a bit when Minho raise his voice a bit.

JISUNG: " I- I love you too."

He can't even hide his happiness. A smile formed on both of their face. When Minho is going to smash his lips to Jisung's, they heard a weird noise.

"No......no...."

Both of them turned back and saw K, who was struggling while holding the necklace. He was trembling and they can saw black smoke slowly came out from the necklace. And they knew, something bad is going to happen.

MINHO: "K! IS EVERYTHING OK?!"

He shouted and slowly approach to him.

JISUNG: " K?"

They both look at him, who was still trembling and breathing hardly.

Suddenly, he raised up his head. The scene of him made both of them shocked.

His eyes turned black, and his expression are scary. He's still trembling while holding the necklace.

His sudden approach made them moved backwards.

MINHO: " K? "

K: " MINHO... TAKE JISUNG OUT FROM HERE, QUICKLY- ARGHHH"

JISUNG: " No! We can't leave you here!"

K: " JUST GO! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE... RUN!"

Minho quickly take Jisung's hand and run towards to the entrance of the tunnel. But Minho pushed Jisung into the tunnel without going in with him.

JISUNG: " Minho, What the fuck are you doing?! GET BACK HERE!"

MINHO: " Jisung ah, Go! Go find someone else. I will be alright I promise. Don't look back and I love you."

JISUNG: " MINHO! MINHO! DON'T-"

Jisung watch the entrance of the tunnel slowly closing and seeing Minho smiling to him, with tears on his face.

His heart broke into pieces. He don't know what to do but only run. He keep running, non stop. His tears can't stop coming out from his eyes.

Finally. He's out from the tunnel.

But he can't stop crying and panting.

He's fear to lose both of them.

He took out his phone with his shaking hands. He dialed a number and waited the person to pick up.

He picked up.

" Yes Hannie? "

" Chan..." He said with a trembling voice.

" Hannie are you crying? What happened? Are you alright?"

"Minho....Minho.... Chan.... Help me... Please..."

I'm sooooo sorryyy for the late update🙇🏻‍♀️ (it's so late) and oso the short story too I decided to update it on 1 July cuz our lovestay boy is backkkkkkkk!!!! I'm soo happyyyyyyy 😭❤️ Stream the masterpiece from our boys, Mixtape: Oh!!! Its almost 10M views~ :3

He look so fine omgggg😭❤️😭❤️