십삼

He walked through the streets but he feel like someone is following him. He started to panicked and walk faster and faster.

Suddenly someone touch his shoulder.

" Han Ji Sung, we meet again huh."

He quickly turned back and saw the familiar girl and the three guys that just kicked and hit him in the afternoon.

He is panic and scared since no one was there. Now he is regretting to use this short cut.

JISUNG: " Are you stalking me or something?"

" Tch! I told not to get near to Minho but you didn't listen to me huh."

JISUNG: " What do you mean?!"

He slowly stepped back and those people slowly approach to him.

But he had nowhere to go. He hit the wall and realize he had been trap.

Minho pov:

MINHO: " It's been 15 mins. Why hasn't he come back?"

He looked at his watch, worried.

HYUNJIN: " Maybe he's lost?"

MINHO: " He won't be lost since we always passed that grocery store. "

HYUNJIN: " Maybe you call him?"

Minho quickly take out his phone from his pocket and dial Jisung's number. But then, a familiar ringtone sounded in the living room.

He didn't have his phone with him.

MINHO: " Do you think something happened to him?"

HYUNJIN: " What- no way... But I saw he's hurt in his stomach when I first saw him, he keep holding his stomach and he does not look well..."

MINHO: " Why didn't you tell him?!"

He immediately rushed out the room and  left puzzled Hyunjin in the room.

HYUNJIN shouted: " Hey! Wait for me! I'll come too!"

Jisung pov:

JISUNG: " What are you going to do?!"

The two guy grab both his hands so he can't move freely becuz the strength of them are stronger than him.

JISUNG: " Ugh! Let go of me!"

" I won't, and you don't dare. If not I don't think I will not do something to you."

She then open a water bottle and splash all the water to Jisung's face.

He was choking and he can't tell which is tears and waters all over his face.

" Oh... Don't cry... Let's play something more fun."

She then slap his face again and kick him. But Jisung has no strength to fight back since his wound haven't cured yet and he's too tired.

He's hopeless, and he can't even feel his pain. He closed his eyes and started feeling unconscious until he heard something calling his name.

"JISUNG!!!"

His blurry vision still can see that Minho and Hyunjin are running towards him while shouting his name.

"Min.... ho..."

They are at the hospital. While Minho and Hyunjin are waiting for the hurt boy outside the emergency room.

Minho clenched his fists and tears started falling down.

Hyunjin who is beside him saw that. And he comfort he by patting his chest.