이십

Jisung pov
After sending my current location to Chan hyung, I can only standing there, crying hopeless. I'm so scared if something happened to both of them.

"Minho...why...you said that you love me but now... You leave me all alone here... Hopeless..."

"JISUNG!!!!"

He look back and saw 3 of his friends running towards him.

"Are you ok? What happened? What is fuckin place? Where are you here? And where's Minho?!"

JISUNG: " Minnie, too tight! I can't breathe."

SEUNGMIN: " Yah! You fuckin scared us a lot, Han Ji Sung!"

CHAN: " Jisung, what happened? And why are you here, in the middle of the night?"

HYUNJIN: " And where is Minho?"

JISUNG: " There's no more time to explain, please help... Minho... K...."

SEUNGMIN: " Calm down Sungie. Tell us."

JISUNG: " They.... They are in danger..."

3 of them : " What?!"

JISUNG: " Necklace... Forest... They will be killed..."

HYUNJIN: " KILLED?!"

JISUNG: " I need to go back and find Minho and K. "

CHAN: " Okok... calm down... I'm going with you."

JISUNG: " Hyung! You can't...."

CHAN: " What-... Why?"

JISUNG: " Cuz..."

I really cannot do any explanation right now... I don't think they will believe it and I have no much time left. They will be in danger and I need to save them.

Without replying him, I ran back into the forest, not looking back.

"JISUNG WAIT!"

CHAN: " Damn it..."

Third person pov
Jisung ran back into the forest, without replying Chan's question, and left 3 of them standing there, shouting.

" JISUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!"

" JISUNG AH! COME BACK!"

"Shit..."

SEUNGMIN: " Chan Hyung, where are you-"

Not finishing his words, they can only see Chan running inside the forest after Jisung.

Both of them standing there, left speechless and shocked.

SEUNGMIN: " I'm going in too."

Hyunjin immediately grab his hand  to stop him.

HYUNJIN: " No. It's too dangerous and we don't know what will happened if we go-"

SEUNGMIN: "Our friends are inside in that freaking forest and they are now no where to be seen. If something happened to them I don't think I will live happily after all."

.......

Silence.

HYUNJIN: " Ok. I will go in with you. We must have to be careful. We don't know what is inside of this fuckin forest."

SEUNGMIN: " Of course. I'm not dumbass ok."

HYUNJIN: " Hmmph. Definitely."

Both of them just realized Hyunjin still grabbing his hand tightly. And that makes both of them look up and meet each other's eyes.