이십일

Felix and Changbin's apartment:

FELIX: " Binnie, do you think its weird?"

CHANGBIN: " Weird? Why babe? What's wrong?"

FELIX: " It's just... Seungmin and Jisung are being so quiet today. Not even a text from them today."

CHANGBIN: " Hmmm... Maybe they are just too busy?"

FELIX: " Busy on a date huh."

Both of them chuckles and Felix sit on Changbin's lap and lay his head on the boy's chest.

They both are busying enjoy their movies in the living room, siting on a comfy sofa , cuddling.

FELIX: " Finally both of them are together. It took a long time though."

CHANGBIN: " Yeah, happy for Jisung, who finally found his first love."

FELIX: " They look so cute together. Next time we can go on a triple date with Chan Hyung and Innie too!"

CHANGBIN: " But we can't let Seungmin be alone right? It's too mean."

FELIX: " There's still another person who is single as him and both of them look good together too." He raised his eyebrows and start smirking.

CHANGBIN: " Maybe we can help to push their relationship a bit closer."

FELIX: " And we can all go on a date together!"

CHANGBIN: " Yup! But actually..."

Felix looked at him with a confused face.

He place his head on Felix's shoulder
and whispered in his ear.

CHANGBIN: " I want to spend some time with you only."

FELIX: " What are you thinking huh?"

CHANGBIN: " You wanna know? "

He smirked and start leaving kisses on his neck.

The atmosphere became somehow romantic.

FELIX: " Binnie, I think today is not the day to do it. I'm exhausted."

CHANGBIN: " Awwwww.... Finee." He pouted at Felix to get kisses from him.

Felix give a peck on his lips, and when they wanted to go to their bedroom, the doorbell rang.

FELIX: " It's so late now. Who will it be? "

He opened the door and saw their friend, hugging a pillow and a blanket, standing outside the door and Felix can saw tear stain on his sad face.

FELIX: "Innie? Why are you here at this time? What happened and did you cried?"

JEONGIN: " Lix hyung..."

He didn't say anything but just hugged the freckles boy tightly.

He know definitely something happened to both of them. Chan Hyung and Innie.

CHANGBIN: " Innie ah, what happened?"

FELIX: " Tell us about it. Don't worry, we will help you ok? Don't cry."

He nodded and start to talk.

JEONGIN: " Channie hyung... didn't come back after he went out. and hours had passed. He left me home alone."

CHANGBIN: " WTH? Do you know where he goes or did he told you?"

JEONGIN: " He only told me it's an emergency and he had to go. I'm scared that he will leave me."