Minho and Ji Sung turn to each other and make an eye contact. Suddenly they can see some weird images that are an image of dead bodies, destroyed houses and fire everywhere. They can also hear the echo of the shouting of Kangmin's name.

What's happening right now?

MINHO blink his eyes and said to Jisung.

MINHO: "You...?"

JISUNG: "Did you hear that?"

MINHO: "Yes, and the fire and...."

Didn't wait until he finished he words, Jisung place his hand on Minho's mouth, but it didn't last long and quickly take it down.

JISUNG: "Ermmm... I sorry, I'm just feeling uncomfortable to recall it again. It's scary."

Minho just nodded his head and said

MINHO: "But why, why can we see the same thing? Even our dream..."

JISUNG: "And the echo, the names! Who is Kang Min and Ji Woon? And why both of us-"

MINHO: "Why don't we stopped asking those questions and get the hell out of this akward atmosphere."

The bus had reached the bus stop and some people are still looking at them and some start to whispering.

JISUNG: " Yup, let's just go. People are watching us."

Ji Sung hold his hand and ran down the bus after he finished his words.

The boy's hand is way smaller than Minho's and he felt like he hold a kid's hand and he actually find it cute. He didn't let go of him until they are at the bus stop.

They look at each other again and this time they can feel each of their cheeks are getting hot and red like a tomato. Maybe because of the physical contact just now.

JISUNG: "Ermmm... Sorry about the-"

MINHO: "Hmm?"

JISUNG: Uh... Nothing, hehe nothing...."

"What's wrong with me? Why do I feel nervous and my heart is beating so fast right now... " " He just look so fine and I kinda wanna make friends with him, but I feel he didn't even care about me... Uhhh why am I thinking like this now." (jisung's thoughts)

MINHO: " I live at this apartment, how about you?"

Minho broke the akward atmosphere and point at a big building which need to walk like a few minutes to reach there.

JISUNG: " Oh... Wait! I live there too."

MINHO: " You live there too? "

JISUNG: " Yeah, and I just got in today. Oh gosh, I forgot about the cake and coffee again! And the time now! My gosh I didn't return to the studio but come back to here. Chan hyung and Changbin hyung is gonna kill me!!!"

MINHO: " Chan hyung and Changbin hyung? Studio? "

JISUNG: " Oh! They both are my best friends and older than me, yeah. They asked me to buy some coffee for them since they haven't finished their songs yet and now I didn't went back to the studio."

"JISUNG!!!"

Both of them turned back and saw two boys running towards them.

JISUNG: " FELIX!!! SEUNGMIN!!!"

After two of the boys took a few breath, the blond hair boy hit Ji Sung in his arm.

JISUNG: " OUCH FELIX! That's hurt and why you hit me?"