It didn't respond but it's getting closer and closer to them....

"STOP!!! DON'T COME HERE!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT? AHHHHHHH....."

"Hey hey hey, shh shh.... I'm not going to hurt you!!!"

JISUNG: " What are you?! Are you human? Or ghost?!"

They are scared and shocked becuz in front them standed a translucent person shaped ghost or spirit, and it dressed in old court dress too, just like in Minho's dream but not the same. It looks the same age as them but it dressed like thousand years ago.

MINHO: " Why do you bring us here and are you....."

"Okok... Calm down you two, let me explain."

They both calm down and wait for the translucent person shaped ghost to make an explain.

"Ok first, I'm not a demon or whatever creatures you guys think of it. I'm a spirit or you can say I'm a ghost. Just don't be afraid and I know is unbelievable. I think I stuck in Earth for like thousand years. But one day, I finally woke up from the well and I was in this forest. I tried to get out from here but I was blocked by the mist. I even try to fly out but I just can't, it's like keeping me away from the outside world. Years and years went by until one day, and it's two days ago, I can sense something..."

JISUNG & MINHO : " Huh?"

"I felt like something is calling me, I thought I heard it wrong until I felt a force keep pulling me. I was panic and I can't control it until it pull me out from the thick mist. I am out from it. Then, I sense a familiar power from nowhere, it's so strong. So I became a small shinny light, to find the source of the power. After that, I found it and it's from you, Minho."

Both of the boys look at each other, confusedly.

MINHO: " But why, me? I didn't have anything on me."

JISUNG: " Wait.... Minho, I think I know it."

MINHO: " Huh?"

Jisung pointed at Minho's neck. Then, he slowly pull out a necklace from his neck.

It's a round shaped locket necklace and it has a key hole on it. It looks very old but it's beautiful.

MINHO: " Is it this-?"

Suddenly, the ghost in front them started to grunt and he hold his chest tightly.

JISUNG: " Hey! Are you ok? What happen again?!"

"I think that's it. The same feeling came up again, but this time, it hurts."

Soon, Minho quickly put back his necklace and it started to calm down.

"Ah... Feels better."

JISUNG: " But why? The necklace? Does it have connection to you?"

MINHO: " It's my necklace from my mother but she leave me when I was still a kid..."

JISUNG: " Gasp! I'm so sorry... I didn't think about-"

MINHO: "No no , she's not dead yet. It's just... My parents divorced when I was a kid. And now she is far away from me, at a new country. "

JISUNG: "Ohhh.... I'm sorry too, about the misunderstanding."

"Minho, can you pass me the necklace for a while."

They both turn to the ghost who is putting his hand to see the necklace.

MINHO: " You sure? If something happened again..."

"No, it won't. I'm good."

Minho slowly put the necklace to his hand. And this time, the necklace starts to shine, bright light went out from it.