" Ok everyone, that's all for today and you guys can leave the class now except for Minho, I have something to tell him."

Everyone left the classroom and only Minho and the dance teacher are in the classroom.

MINHO: " Yes teacher?"

TEACHER: " Minho, these days you did so well in every practices and all your movements are strong and perfect. You did so well."

MINHO: " Thank you teacher."

TEACHER: " Since you are so talented, I would like you to participate in a dance competition. It's a competition with all the best dancers in other studio in the whole Seoul. And if you win the competition, you will have a chance to archive your dream."

MINHO: " My dream?! To become a kpop idol???!!!!"

TEACHER: " Yup!!! The JYP Entertainment will choose the winner to join the audition of the new boy group called " Stray Kids". And also, you will get big amount of cashes too if you win the competition. So...."

MINHO: " I'll go!!!! I want to participate!!!" He raised his hand while shouting to teacher.

TEACHER: " Ahahahahhahaha okok, then tomorrow I will give you the form to fill, you can past it to me after you finished filling it. "

MINHO: " Thank you so much teacher, for giving me this chance. "

TEACHER: " You have to thanks all of your friends though, they are the one who nominate you to go participate this competition. They all know how much you want to be a kpop idol and they all trust you so much."

MINHO: " Really? But..."

TEACHER: " No buts Minho, I trust you too. You are talented in dancing and you work so hard everyday to improve yourself We all knows and you know you can do it. Now just practice more and don't forget to rest, don't give too much stress on yourself, it will also effect your health."

MINHO: " I know I know, thank you again teacher. I gotta go now tch! Bye teacher."

He bows to his teacher and quickly ran out from the door.

He never felt so relieved and now he only wanted to tell his new neighbor about this good news.

Jisung pov:

JISUNG: " I finished my work! And I'm going now, I'm damn tired and when I go home I wanna take a bath and a deep sleep. "

CHAN: " Okkk, rest well and don't forget to close the door ya. "

CHANGBIN: " Be more careful and focus today." *Smirk

JISUNG: " Aiiii, okok, I go now, byeee!"

He went out from the studio and went to the bus stop.

He saw a familiar looking guy with black jacket on standing at the bus stop.

"Wait a minute, the guy looks familiar... Is that...?"

"JISUNG!!!"

He turned back after hearing the loud shouting behind him.

JISUNG: " Felix?! Why are you here-"

FELIX: " Your keys, you left at the stu- .... studio again... Ahh... wait a second... Let me breath...."

JISUNG: " Oh goshhh... Thanks Lixie. Slow down my dude. "

FELIX: " Ok, it's better now. Wait, isn't that Minho? MINHO!!!!"

Jisung wanted to shut the excited boy's mouth to stop him from shouting. But it's too late.