K: " Nom nom nom!!! Omg, it's so delicious!!! "

JISUNG: " Slow down boy. Don't choke."

K: " I'm so lucky that I have chance to try all this food out."

AUNT LY: " Huh? Why?"

They forget that Aunt Lee Yeon don't know the secret about K and they almost exposed everything.

JISUNG: " Huh.... It's that he live in the village before he came to Seoul, and he rarely eat this kind of food."

K: " Yeah! Yeah! Hahaha." He laughed nervously.

AUNT LY: " Ohhh, I see. It's ok, you can come here everytime and I will give you special discounts for you guys too."

K: " REALLY?! YEAHH!!!! " He scream like a little kid and thank her for like a hundred times.

Minho and Jisung smile while looking at that screaming boy, who looks like a kid.

They both continue enjoy their breakfast while Minho notice something is going on with Jisung.

Jisung felt a bit worried because of that deadly gaze from the unknown girl and the two men standing next to her. Why and who is she? He's head is now full of question but he decided not to tell his friends about it.

They finished their breakfast and went out from the cafe after paying and saying goodbye to Aunt Lee Yeon.

K : " So... Where are you guys heading now?"

JISUNG: " I will go to my studio and continue working on my songs. And Minho will go to his dance studio."

K: " So I...."

MINHO: " Do you wanna go explore and have a look of this new world? "

K: " Can I?!"

MINHO: " Of course, you are now a human. But just be careful about everything and don't expose yourself too."

K: " I know I know, I'm not stupid though."

JISUNG: " Yeah, you're definitely not stupid and almost exposed yourself just now." He smirk.

K: " Hey! That was just an accident!"

JISUNG: " Yup, it was. So you must be more alert and smart."

K: " Alright, alright!!! I go explore myself now and if you just need help, I will appear by your side, just say my name in my heart."

JISUNG & MINHO: " Noted. "

JISUNG: " See you later then. We'll meet at the apartment."

K waved at them and turn back into spirit body and fly up to the sky.

MINHO: " So are we going together or we go separately?"

JISUNG: " I think separately cuz I don't want you to be late since we both go on a different direction."

MINHO: " Hmmm... you sure? I saw you acting weird just now? What's wrong? You sure you're fine?"

Jisung startled at then reply him

JISUNG: " Oh... Oh... I'm just feeling a bit tired. Maybe it's because yesterday I didn't sleep well huh. And it's fine that I have this cup of Ice Americano to keep me awake."

MINHO: " Alright then. If anything just call me huh. Wait, do you have my phone number yet?"

JISUNG: " Nope... Let's exchange it."

After they both exchange their phone numbers, they both say goodbye and went to their own direction to their studio.

Jisung walks to the bus stop and took a bus to the studio. He arrived and still need to pass a street.

He was walking down the street and his mind is still thinking about the girl and other things. A lot of things happened in this week though.

"Hey there, little boy."

A girl voice came into Jisung's ear and he realizes someone was blocking his way when he was still in his thoughts.

JISUNG: " Ermm... Do I know you?"

He gasps after he saw the girl. It was she, who gazed him outside the cafe.

" You don't have to know me, you bitch!"

JISUNG: " What- what did you call me?"

" I call you a bitch, B-I-T-C-H! You deaf?"

JISUNG: " Wth is wrong with you?"

Jisung trying to walk away from them but been blocked by the two guy beside her.

One guy pushed Jisung on the floor and the girl just use her high heels and step on him badly. And she kicked him twice on his stomach and it make Jisung shouted in pain.

JISUNG: " Ouch! You crazy or what? We don't even know each other and why are you doing this to me-"

"SLAP"

The girl slapped him and make the boy dazed until he cannot feel the pain on his face after he heard what the girl said .

" We don't know each other, but I know you Han Ji Sung! I warn you, don't dare go near or touch my Minho again. If not next time it will not be only just a slapped. Minho will be my bf and I hate someone like you, who always be around him. You will never, be with him and I know it. Someone perfect like me will only be with him, not with a bitch."

She pushed Jisung to the ground again and went away with those guys.

Jisung sit on the ground, dazed. He still haven't come out from what just happened.

"Wth... Ouch...."

He grunts and stand up slowly. He need to support to the wall to help him up. His stomach is injured badly because of those kicks and steps with that damn high heels.

He endure his tears and slowly walk to the studio that's near to him while endure the pain on his stomach and face.

When he walked into the studio, he saw Chan and Changbin were sitting and making songs. They noticed Jisung was here and called his name. But they didn't get his response so they turned back and saw Jisung collapsed on the front door.

"JISUNG!!! WHAT HAPPENED??!! JISUNG! YOU OK?! HEY! HEY!"

Jisung only saw Chan and Changbin rushed to him with is blurry vision full of tears and hear both of the screaming and patting on him.

"Minho.....i-" This is the last thing he whispered before he went unconscious.

Ooofff.... This chapter is a bit shorter cuz I must left all the spicyness at the back hehe. My poor Hannie... I felt sooo sorry about it now ;( what will happen next and something spicy will come avy hehehe. ;)