JIWOON : "Kangmin! Sungmo ah!",

KANGMIN: "Ji Woon!!! You're finally here."

JIWOON "Yup, where's Eun Sang and Byung Woo?"

SUNGMO: " They are probably having their own time now. "

JIWOON: " Those two, what a sweet couple."

KANGMIN: " Aren't we sweet too?"

He put his head on Ji Woon's shoulder and pouted.

SUNGMO: " Gosh! Both of you. I'm still here."

JIWOON: " Then how about you don't waste your time here and just go confess to Hyun Seok?" He smirk.

SUNGMO: " Hey! I will but..."

KANGMIN: " Sung, I'm 99% sure that he likes you too."

SUNGMO: " The 1%...?"

JIWOON: " The 1% is for you to go found out. Just do it."

SUNGMO: " I'm scared. What if he rejects me and we can't even be friends after that..."

JIWOON: " He won't. If he really rejects you, I think you won't feel regret too. At least you have the courage to confess with him."

SUNGMO: " You're right. I'll try."

JIWOON: " Hope you success with your confession, my future brother in law." He winked and make Sungmo blushed.

JIWOON: " And you will have to call me hyung too hehe. "

SUNGMO: " Don't forget we are the same age though."

JIWOON: " And don't forget who's ma husband though."

SUNGMO: " Right Right. I'm going now, Kangmin hyung, better tell him about it."
He patted Kangmin's shoulder and went away.

Left Kangmin and Ji Woon there, at their secret place, near the river and there's a big shady tree. That big tree was the village's most important. There are legends about this tree has powerful magic, that will protect the village. They love that place because not many people will go there and it's quiet and refreshing.

Ji Woon look at Kangmin with a puzzled face.

JIWOON: " Min ah? You have something to tell me?"

KANGMIN: " Ji Woon ah...."

Ji Woon heard his husband's voice became cracked. He became nervous and gulps.

JIWOON: " What's wrong min? You don't look good? Did anything happened?"

KANGMIN: " Ji Woon ah... I think we should... leave each other."

Ji Woon can't believe what he had heard and slowly let go of Kangmin's hand and looked at him. His tears fall down from his cheek, can't stop.

JIWOON: " What- why.... Did anything happened? We can't solve all the problems together Min-ah, we promise each other will be together forever-"

KANGMIN: " I'm sorry Ji... I can't make my promise now... It's just.. i- i- I don't love you anymore..."

JIWOON: " You're lying. You hesitate..."

KANGMIN: " Moon Ji Woon! "

Ji Woon is so surprised when Kang Min called his full name the first time since they started dating and now married.

JIWOON: " Kangmin ah...."

He's trembling badly and tears just can't stop coming out from his eyes. He's heartbroken and still can't believe what just happened.