"So... is this... a crush?"

"But I just knew him.... And I don't think he is into me though...."

MINHO: " You asleep?"

JISUNG: " !!!!! Ermmm... Not yet, cuz I have insomnia. "

MINHO: " I can't sleep too, after what had happened just now."

JISUNG: " I am still confused and scared right now. K, necklace, something bad will happen? It's came out so sudden..."

MINHO: " Don't be scared, I am here with you. "

"Dub dub- dub dub"

MINHO: " Do you heard something?"

JISUNG: " Nooo... Nooo... Nothing...."

Of course yes, my heartbeat cannot stop beating. He always make me have butterflies in my stomach and blushing so hard. I can't do anything but just hid myself in the blanket.

But Jisung didn't notice while he was hiding in his blanket while Minho was enjoying watching the shy boy's movement and his smile appear. He knows everything but just don't want to expose the shy boy in front of him.

JISUNG: " Uhhh... maybe it was from my stomach, cuz I didn't eat anything just now..."

He tried to use that as an excuse but it's a truth too. He's hungry.

Minho smirk after hearing what he said but quickly change his face.

MINHO: " Wth!!! You didn't have you dinner??? From that time until now???"

JISUNG: " Yeahh.... I already used to it. I sometimes didn't eat dinner too."

" grrr..... " A weird sound came from Jisung empty stomach and Minho chuckle after seeing Jisung's red face.

JISUNG: " HEYY!!! What is so funny? It's normal when you are hungry!" He pouted.

MINHO: " I just found it cute ahahhaha!!! I go cook some ramyeon for you, wait here."

Minho rub the boy's head and went our from the room , left Jisung who was still blanked out.

"Omg!!! I can't!!! Why is this guy sooo flirty and perfect, and keeps making me shy and feel protective... And it kinda feels like I am his bf.... Ooofff!!! Jisung ahhhh you are going crazy right now. You literally look like a tomato right now after he touched my head...."

While he was still blanked out, MINHO already finished cooking the ramyeon.

MINHO: " Ramyeon's done!!!! "

JISUNG: " Ohhhh!!!!! Coming!!!"

His thought were stopped by Minho's loud and clear noice.

He ran to the kitchen and sit down quickly cuz he is starving so badly.

MINHO: " Let's eat now!!!"

JISUNG: " Jalmokesimida. " *( Idk how to write this but yeahhhh :) )

Slurp~ slurp~

Both of them enjoy the delicious ramyeon in a quiet and akward atmosphere.

Minho break the silence and make Jisung choke.

MINHO: " Are you a gay?"

JISUNG: " Cough* WTH MINHO!?"

MINHO: " Dude, I'm just asking."

He stand up to take a cup of water for him and pat his back.

MINHO: " You.... Ok?"

JISUNG: " Yeah... Ermm... NOPE, WHY DO YOU ASK THAT QUESTION SO SUDDEN WHILE IM STILL EATING MA RAMYEON DUDE?!"

MINHO: " Woahhhh woahh calm down, I'm sorry..."

JISUNG: " Actually, I don't know if I like girls or boys, cuz I didn't date someone or even like someone before."

MINHO: " Ohhh.... " *Smirked

JISUNG: " How about you though?"

MINHO: " Im not interested in dating but times change everything. "

He looked at Jisung while saying it and it makes Jisung confused.

JISUNG: " Ohhh... I see. "
"Why is he looking at me and what does he mean about that?" He thought in his mind.

MINHO: " After my parents leave, I've been living with my best friend, Hyunjin until now, I rented my own house."

JISUNG: " Hyunjin?"

MINHO: " We already knew each other before my parents haven't divorced yet. He is the one who protect me from the bullies when I was in the kindergarten. So, he's too important to me. He's like a little brother that always protect me."

JISUNG: " He's nice. Wish to know him huh haha."

MINHO: " Tomorrow. If we both have time, let's meet then."

JISUNG: " Greattt."

They both continue to chat and knew each other better. It pass an hour and both of them were tired and went to sleep. When they woke up, it's already 8 in the morning.

Jisung went to the studio while Minho went to his dance studio, and continue his dance practice.

At the studio

CHAN: " Jisung, you're here."

Someone hit Jisung's shoulder in the back.

" Yahhhh !!! It hurts!!!"

CHANGBIN: " You know it hurts though, you make my stomach hungry yesterday and this is revenge."

JISUNG: " I'm sorry about that but not that hard though" he rubbed his shoulder while pouting to Changbin.

CHAN: " What happened yesterday, Han? How can you miss the bus stop? The ride was not so long though."

CHANGBIN: " Yeahhhh, explain it pls."

JISUNG: " It's just.... "

He explained all to them except the dream, K and the forest, and also they lived together.

CHAN: " Minho? The famous dancer?"

JISUNG: " Famous.... Dancer?"

CHANGBIN: " Oh goshhhh Jisung. We told you before. Minho, the best and talented dancer from the dance studio that just a few meters away from our studio. He makes choreography for kpop idols and it's the best. "

JISUNG: " Why I don't have any impression that you guys told me before."

CHAN: " I 101% sure that you forgot about it."

CHANGBIN: " Agree to chan hyung."

JISUNG: " Wow... My brain is full of cheesecake and my songs. It can't storage other things. Ooofff.... "

Except for now.... Someone is finally in his brain, nope, in his heart.

" Found him? "

"Yes, his name is Han Ji Sung. He's a song producer, rapper and lyrics writer."

"And he's the one with Minho yesterday?"

"Yes...."

Bamp!!!! The guy slammed the table and made a loud thud. The table are full of Minho's and Jisung's picture.

"Minho.... You can only be mine.... No one is going to get between both of us and we will be together, forever."

Ermmm... YEAHHH... Something bad is def going to happen :/ I wrote this so late becuz making cookies today!!! And I totally forget about the story YEAH.... and luckily I remember by being reminded from ma friend ;) *thankiuuu and.... Yeah just wait for the next chapter hehe