십오

JISUNG: " You... You-"

MINHO: " Jisung! I like you, more than a friend. I have feelings for you."

" Minho.... Likes me? But I...."

MINHO: " Jisung ah? Jisung",

He swing his hand in front of Jisung face and startled dazed Jisung.

JISUNG: " Erm... I..."

After seeing Jisung's expression, he signed a bit. He put his hand on Jisung's shoulder and looked at him.

MINHO: " It's ok. I know it's so sudden but I will wait for you to reply."

Jisung wanted to confess but suddenly he have no courage since that incident happened, although he know that it won't happen to him again.

So he just nodded and he felt his heart broke.

MINHO: " I think we need to tell K about the dream though."

JISUNG: " Yeah... Let's call him."

They both called the name in their heart and K appears next to the bed.

K: " Anything? Omg Jisung!!! What happened to you? Why are you in the hospital?"

JISUNG: " It's a long story though."

MINHO: " I will tell you later but there's something more important. It's about the dream."

K changed into human form and sit next to the bed.

JISUNG: " I had dreams yesterday and just now when I'm fainted. And I saw Kangmin and Ji Woon again."

MINHO: " Yea, and also new people."

They explained everything to K include what happened to Jisung too.

K became quiet after hearing what they said. Both of them notice his head slowly tilt down.

JISUNG: " What's wrong?"

K: " I don't know too... I just felt sad and my heart feel empty."

MINHO: " Do you know those people?"

K: " I... I can't remember but it feels familiar."

JISUNG: " Maybe there are things that haven't been revealed too...."

MINHO: " And also why are we related to it though. And you too, K."

K: " Hmmm.... Something's wrong."

JISUNG: " Huh?! What? Is something going to happen?"

K: " yea...."

Jisung then quickly hide behind Minho's back to prevent something happened, suddenly.

K: " If we guys don't get something to eat now I will be starving!!!"

The atmosphere quiet for a while.

Then Jisung realize what he just said and hit him.

K: " Ouch!!! "

JISUNG: " This is why you shouldn't scare us with this."

K: " I'm just hungry dude."

Minho smile at them while looking both of them messing each other.

MINHO: " Are you guys coming now?"

K: " Coming!!!!"

MINHO: " I've already ask the doctor and he said that you can discharged but need to be careful of your wound. So we have our meal at the restaurant near the hospital? It will be more convenient for Jisung."

K: " Yup, I agree and you must be careful though."

They both help Jisung and arrive at that restaurant.

They chat together while having their meals. But Minho notice that Jisung became more akward to me than before.

MINHO: " Hey Jisung, do you wanna hang out later?"

JISUNG: " No-! Erm... I mean... I-"

K: " I'll go too!"

JISUNG: " Erm... Alright."

" Why is he acting akward around me? Is it because of that confess? Or he doesn't like me?"

" Why is he staring me like that? I'm so nervous and regret that I didn't confess. Now I'm just a mess and can't
face him properly."

So they both are akward and talk less while they are hanging out in the mall with excited K.

K: " Guys! What's this? Omg that's so pretty! Can I have it? Wow, this place is so big!!! What is that moving thingy that people stand on it? And it can bring us up?! I wanna try it!"

Yup, he's too excited until he almost break the elevator button. Cuz he keep pressing the button.

To prevent something broke and they need to pay, they went home early and K went back to the secret garden.

K: " I'm so happy today! Thanks to both of you. I enjoyed it as a human and not regretting about it. I know that I almost made a lot of mess though."

Both of them smile at him and wave at K who is going back to the secret garden.

So they both took the bus to go back to the apartment.

They sit at the same place of where first they met.

MINHO: " Remember here? Here's where we first met and our first weird dream were here too." He looked at Jisung.

Jisung is too shy and nervous to look back him so he turn himself to the window.

He slowly nodded back.

Minho was a bit sad about how Jisung felt and being akward to him after he confessed.

He wanted the happy and smily Jisung back and also get his reply.

Jisung still have no courage to turn back and look at Minho. He's still thinking about what he had done and his reaction when Minho confess to him.

So they both stay at that position until they reached the apartment.

Jisung quickly get off the bus and Minho followed.

They both still didn't talk to each other and arrived at their both room.

They stood in front of their door. Minho broke the silence.

MINHO: " Jisung ah... Im sorr-"

JISUNG: " Minho! I-"

They both keep quiet and Jisung continue.

JISUNG: " I need to think for a while and I promise will give you the reply."

Minho was shock but happy when Jisung talk to him and told me about it.

MINHO: " Ok, I will wait. Thank you for telling me. And I'm sorry that if I made you uncomfortable today."

JISUNG: " No no, you didn't!!!"

Minho smile after hearing what he said.

JISUNG: " Erm... Good night and see you tomorrow!"

Jisung quickly open the door and went inside after finishing his sentence.

Minho stood there for a while. He smile at him.

MINHO: " Good night to you too Sungie."

Jisung pov:

" Omg!!! His smile, I can't. I really wanted to confess to him but I can't said it out. I was too nervous when looking at him. I really need to think for a while, think how to confess to him without making a mess."

Oooffff!!! Done. Wolf Gang is out today!!!! Everyone stream it at apple music. It's so goodddd. And congratulates to them for their good ranking at Kingdom :) proud for them.