십육

Next morning. Jisung wake up early and prepare himself. He decided to go to the studio early today.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Minho was waiting for him outside.

MINHO: " Morning!"

JISUNG: " Haha... Morning."

Jisung scratch his head and did not look up to him. He didn't expect that he would come out so early to wait for him. It's only 6:30 a.m.

MINHO: " You going to the studio now?"

JISUNG: " Yeah... No. Im going to eat breakfast first."

MINHO: " Oh same! Let's go together shall we?"

JISUNG: " huh?"

Minho walks to the elevator and Jisung is still dazing. He stopped at the elevator door and shouted.

MINHO: " Faster! The elevator is almost here."

Jisung stop his dazed and quickly run to him and went inside the elevator.

They reached Dori Cafe and went in. They saw two familiar face in the cafe, siting near the windows.

MINHO: " Hyunjin? K?"

K: " Oh!!! Minho! Jisung! Are you guys here for breakfast?"

JISUNG: " Yeah and... Why is he-"

K: " Oh!!! This is Hyunjin and I just know him though. I saw him waiting at your apartment so I go talk to him. After knowing that you guys are friends we decided to go have breakfast."

HYUNJIN: " You guys are so slow though. We waited you for like 10 mins."

MINHO: " I didn't expect you'll come though."

HYUNJIN: " I'm here to see Jisung, not you huh. Jisung, how's your wound? Is it getting better?"

JISUNG: " Yeah. Thanks for it."

Then, Hyunjin slowly approach to Minho and whispered in his ear.

HYUNJIN: " How is the confession?"

MINHO: " He say he need some time."

HYUNJIN: " Wait! You confess already?!"

Minho rolled his eyes and left Hyunjin standing there with his hand closing his mouth, shocked.

He then sat beside Jisung and make the boy startled. He blushed again and he can hear his own heartbeat started to getting faster.

K notice it.

K: " Jisung, you feeling alright? Are you sick? Why is your face so red?"

They all look at Jisung, who is eating his cheesecake and blushing so badly.

Jisung blushed more.

JISUNG: " No... It's hot here... Right?..."

Hyunjin look at him then look at Minho, and smirk.

Minho is thinking about if he's feeling alright.

He place his hand on Jisung's forehead and make a eye contact with him.

Jisung is shock too but he only stared at him.

He put down his hand.

MINHO: " It's not hot though. You feeling good?"

HYUNJIN: " Pfft! He's alright if you don't do this to him. If not I think he'll gonna faint after that."

Jisung shook his head and get up from his place.