Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I got to the house I put the house keys out of my pocket and I put the keys into the house door and I opened the door and when the door opened I took the keys out and I walked into the house and I shut the door and then I looked around and I saw that the house was beautiful from the inside and then I set Zeke onto the floor and then Zeke stood up and said mommy me go see room now.

So I smiled and said yes baby you can go see your room while I loo around the house and Zeke said ok mommy and he ran off away from me and went upstairs and then I laughed and I started walking around the house in and out of rooms and it took 3 hours tops and all that time Zeke was playing with his new toys in his new bedroom so when I was done I walked out of my bedroom and I ran downstairs.

Then I went to the front door and I shouted Zeke baby let's go we need to hunt so we are ready for what tomorrow brings and then I heard Zeke shout ok mommy and he ran downstairs and ran over to me and hugged me and said thank you mommy I love my room and toys and I hugged him back and said your welcome sweetheart now how about we go get fed.

So Zeke smiled and said yes mommy and I said ok good now do you want to walk or will I carry you and Zeke said I'll walk mommy and I said ok baby boy and I took his hand as we both ran out of the house and then I shut the house door and we ran into the woods.

Did you like it. Review and comment