Chapter 8

Bella's pov

Once I teleported us all back to the house we walked up to it and I opened the front door and we walked inside and then I shut and locked the door and I looked around the house and I couldn't see Zeke so he must be outside playing so I sighed and looked at Catherine and Tyler and I said ok so there is a room at the top of the stairs you both should go and get some sleep ok.

So both Catherine and Tyler said sure Bella but what about Amber and William and I said I will put the, both into bed as soon as I find my son ok and both Catherine and Tyler nodded their heads and said yeah Bella and they ran upstairs and went into the room I sent them to and then I heard the back door open and close so I turned around.

Then I saw Zeke walking in and he ran up to me and hugged me and said mommy I'm glad your home but why is their 2 kids in your arms and I smiled and said well the screams came from a family and there was 3 vampires and I killed the woman and scared the men off and then the mother of the kids died but before she did she made me promise to look after her children and so that's what I'm going to do.

So then Zeke said really you mean I have brothers and sisters now and I said yes Zeke you have siblings now and Zeke smiled and said as he hugged me again thank you mommy I can't wait to see and get to know my new brothers and sisters and I said your welcome sweetie pie and I know you will all get alone fine but I just hope having siblings are as fun as you think because when I had them they sure weren't now go watch TV while I put Amber and William into bed please.

Then Zeke said sure mommy and he ran into the living room and over to the couch and he turned the TV on and started watching it as he kept flicking through the channels like he always does even when I'm there with him he does it and then I said ok good boy thank you and Zeke said your welcome mommy and so I kept both Amber and Tyler in my arms as I walked over to the stairs and I walked up them and went to the bedrooms.

Did you like it. Review and comment