Chapter 7

Bella's pov

We have been roaming the woods for 10 minutes now looking for Amber and William and so far no luck so I looked at Catherine and Tyler and I said did your mom tell you were she hid your brother and sister and Tyler said no she didn't she just said she would get them when we were safe.

So I said ok well we are going to have to keep looking because they are to young to be out here in the cold and Catherine said will they die and I said no they won't because we are going to find them and as soon as I said that I heard someone crying so I said ok let's go and so I took Catherine and Tyler's hands.

Then I said ok take a deep breath and then I heard both Catherine and Tyler take and breath and then I teleported us to where the crying was coming from and when we got there I saw both William and Amber lying on the ground crying and rolling about and so me, Catherine and Tyler all ran over to their brother and sister.

So then I let go of Catherine and Tyler's hand and I walked over to Amber and William and I lifted them both up into my arms and I started jumping up and down to calm them down a bit because they were crying really bad and so finally both William and Amber calmed down enough to look at me and they both smiled.

Then Amber said mama and I smiled and said no I'm not your mama but I'm going to take care of you now ok and both William and Amber hugged me and started laughing and so then I pushed William and Amber up into my arms more and looked around at Catherine and Tyler.

So I said ok both of you take ahold of my arms please and both Catherine and Tyler said ok Bella and walked over to me and grabbed my arms and then I said ok everyone take a deep breath and hold it and then I heard the 4 kids take a deep breath and they held it in and I said ok good and then I teleported us back to my house.

Did you like it. Review and comment