Chapter 17

3 days later

Bella's pov

When I woke up I knew I was a vampire again because I could smell and hear and so I could tell I was in a room so I sat up and got off of the bed I was on and I walked over to the door and as soon as I got to the door I smelt blood so I opened my door and I paused again as I looked out my door and I didn't see anyone so I smiled and I ran out of the room and I followed the smell of human blood which smelt so delicious to me as a new born again.

So when I got to the blood scent I saw it was the thrown room so I opened the doors and I ran into the room and when I got into the room I saw a woman and a child standing there the child was vampire but the woman was human so I ran at her and I saw that my dad saw me and before I could get to the human my dad shouted Jane, Felix stop her and then next thing I saw was Jane and Felix run at me and grab both of my arms so tight even when I tried to break loose I couldn't.

Then my dad Aro said looking at the vampire and the human you are free to go but just make sure that you are a vampire by the end of the month because if you not your dead and the woman said yes sir and then her and the child walked out of the thrown room right past me and as they did I went for her but Jane and Felix stopped me and moved me forward towards the 3 kings and once I was in front of them and the human left Jane and Felix let go of me.

Once they let go my dad said well Bella dear it's good to see you home and I growled at him letting him know I was hungry and my dad smiled and said of course you need blood right and I nodded my head and then my dad looked a Alec and said bring in the human and Alec said yes sir and he walked out of the thrown room and a few seconds later he came back with a human girl and so when she entered the room I smelt the blood and it tasted so good so I ran at her and I bit into her neck and drank her blood down to the last bit.

Then I turned to my dad and I said thank you for saving me and my dad said your welcome daughter amd then I said dad what is my punishment for leaving and my dad said well for the next 3 years you will be the catcher instead of Heidi which means you will go and bring humans here for us to feed upon and I said what that's it your not mad and my dad said Bella sweetie your my daughter I would never be mad at you and I said thanks daddy and then my uncle Marcus said good to have you home Bells and I said yeah it's good to be home uncle.

So then after that we all sat down and started talking and started to get friendly towards one another again and thn my dad said Bella sweetie where are the remaining of your kids and I said before I got kidnapped I told the Cullen's Zeke's dad to look after them and then Jane said yes master the Cullen's are on their way here with the kids as we speak and my dad said good Because I can't wait to see my grandchildren.

Then I smiled and said dad when the Cullen's come to give me my kids back I want you to make them leave again I don't want them here and my dad said of course me and your uncles will make them leave as soon as you get you children back and I said thank you daddy and I stood up and ran over to my dad and hugged him.

Did you like it. Review and comment.