Chapter 3

Bella's pov

When we got into the woods Zeke said mommy when we hunt this time I want dear and I laughed and said ok Zeke darling and then I ran me and Zeke to the herd of dears I heard with my vampire hearing and I could tell they were on the other side of the woods and by the sound of them I could tell there was at least 4 or 5 of them maybe I family but I didn't care me and my son needed fed.

So once we got to the dear I stopped running and me and Zeke hid behind some trees and I said ok Zeke sweetie mommy is going to kill the dear ok and then you can feed ok because it is to dangerous for you to kill just yet and Zeke said ok mommy and I said good boy now wait here and before he could answer me I ran towards the dear and I attacked 4 of them and killed them and then I looked at Zeke.

Then as I looked at Zeke I said ok Zeke you can feed now and Zeke smiled and said thank you mommy and ran vampire speed at 1 of the dears and and then I said have fun son mommy will be back and then I ran off to the middle of the woods where I attacked and killed 2 mountain lions and then I ran over to them and I drank the delicious blood from their bodies.

So then after I knew I was still hungry so I listen for more animals and I heard a couple of bears just around the corner so I ran to them and I saw they were baby bears but I didn't care I ran at them and I attacked them and I bit into each of their necks and I drank their blood which tasted so good and then when the blood was gone I ran back to where my son was feeding.

Did you like it. Review and comment