Chapter 14

Bella's pov

Once I got onto the reservation I ran straight for the town and when I got to the town I used my power of elements to make the town get an wind quake and then I started setting stuff on fire and once I did all that I saw 10 wolves gather around me but I did care I would protect myself for the sake of my kids so I used what ever I could find and I moved them with my mind and I started knocking the wolves out one by one.

Then when it came to the last wolf he ran at me and so I started fighting him off and I think I must have fought him for about 15 minutes and as I was getting tired I saw the wolves all wake again and so I read the wolves mind I was fighting and I heard him say to the wolves distract her and I thought back to him not going to happen mutt and then I jumped at all the wolves.

When I jumped at the wolves I fought them all at the same time and I kept fighting until I felt the wolf was fighting bite my neck and it was like a sharp nip but soon after it I became weak and I fell to the ground and I knew I didn't have the strength to fight anymore and I didn't know what was happening to me and then I saw the wolves all phase back one by one.

So I tried to stand but every time I did I just fell back down and so 1 of the boys walked over to me and bent down beside me and he said so your the newbie will I hope you like the look of this town because your not leaving it and I said what what do you mean what have you done to me you evil mutts you fucking killed my kids.

Then the boy started laughing as he said well yes we killed your kids because we needed to show you the way we work with outsiders and well what we have done to you is that you are changing from a vampire into a hybrid which is half vampire, half wolf which will mean as alpha I'll be able to control you which means you will never see your kids again.

So I said no I'm not letting you do this to me and I went to stand up again but I couldn't and the man said don't try it it's no use the wolf gene is inserting it's self into your body so you won't be able to move for some time and so the boy looked over to the side and he said hey Jacob, Jared lift her and bring her into my house please.

Then the 2 boys said sure Sam and they walked over to me and lifted me up and brought me into a house and then they brought me into a bedroom and set me down on the bed and then they injected me with something and next thing I know everything is black and I fall to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment