Chapter 18

Bella's pov

Once I hugged my dad I heard the doors open and when they opened I let go of my dad and I turned to the doors and I saw Zeke and Amber run into the room and when they saw me they shouted mommy, mommy and they both ran over to me and hugged me and started crying and so I hugged them both back and I said oh god I missed you both so much and Zeke said we missed you to mom we thought you had been killed.

So I said well I almost was until your grandpa sent some people to help me and then both Amber and Zeke turned and looked at my dad and they said thank you for saving mommy and my dad said your welcome kids your mom is my whole world and hen both Amber and Zeke said we love you mommy and hugged me again so I said kids I love you both so much and mommy is never leaving ever again and for now we are going to be living with grandpa Aro and his family ok and Zeke and Amber said yes mommy.

Then I heard the Cullen's walk into the room and so I turned and looked at them and I said get out get out now and Alice said what what's wrong Bella and I said what's wrong what's wrong not one of you came to try and help me and Emmett said Bella we were protecting Amber and Zeke just like you asked us to and I said yeah I asked you and Rosalie Emmett the others could have came and Esme said Bella we are so sorry.

So then I said your sorry well you would have been if I had have died I mean I was so close to dying I mean if it wasn't for my dad I would be dead right now and Carlisle said Bella if we would have known we would have come for you and I said yeah yeah what ever daddy please make them leave and my dad said sure sweetie Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri, Santiago, Heidi, Chealsa and Afton please do the honours.

Then the 7 vampires all said yes master and ran over to the Cullen's and grabbed them and made them all leave and when they left my kids said thank you mommy for making them leave we didn't like them so much and I said your welcome and then I turned me and my kids around to my family and I introduced them to eachother and then we lived as a family for years and years.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment