Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once me and Zeke got back to the house we walked up to the front door and I opened it and as we went to walk inside I heard with my vampire hearing someone shout help please help us and I turned to look at the woods and that's when I heard screams so I turned and looked at Zeke who was already inside the house.

Then I said ok sweetie mommy is going to help those people I need you to stay in the house and lock the doors got and Zeke said ok mommy I'll stay here and I said good boy and then Zeke went inside the house and I said love you and he said love you to and then I shut the door and I heard Zeke lock the door.

So then I smiled and I ran into the woods where I followed the screams to a meadow in the mountains and when I got there I saw 1 woman trying to protect her 2 kids from 3 human drinking vampires so I ran over to them and I stood in front of the woman protecting her and her kids and I said hey vamps pick on someone you own kind.

Then the lady vampire said lady I don't know who you are but you will leave this is none of you business and I said yeah well I made it my business when I heard screaming from my house now please if you don't mind can you please move alone before I kill you all and 1 of the men said oh yeah you and what army and I said well no army just me.

So then the lady laughed and said yeah yeah sure now move and she went to push past me but I stopped her and I used my telekinesis and I ripped the lady apart from the inside and then I looked at the men and I said who's next and the other man said your your the princess the kings daughter aren't you and I said not anymore now leave.

Then just that the 2 vampires ran off away from the family and from me but before they got out of sight I shouted don't tell anyone about me being here because if you do I will hunt you both down and kill you and then I turned around and I looked at the family and I said you guys ok and all the kids nodded their heads but the mother didn't look to good as she began to fall to the ground.

Did you like it. Review and comment