Chapter 10

10 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 8 years now since I found the 4 kids in the woods and they are all grown up now I mean Catherine is 18, Tyler is 20, Amber is 14 and William is 13 years old and my little Zeke is 20 years old and 6 years ago we found out he had the power to change his or anyone else's appearances so he makes himself look the age that his siblings look and 5 years back we moved away from forks and moved to Alaska to started over.

Now we are moving back to forks because I received a letter saying I was wanted to teach a class of boys in la push which is also where my kids will be going and 4 years back I changed Catherine, Tyler, Amber and William into vampires because they wanted to be one like me and Zeke and so far none of them have sipped up which is why I'm teaching at the same school they are going to.

Right now I am in the kitchen of our house making our fake lunches for school since we can't eat and so then I walk over to the stairs and I shout up the come on kids let's go and then I heard them shouting ok mom and they all ran downstairs and into the kitchen and when they got into the kitchen Amber said mom why do we have to go to school.

So I said because Amber we have no choice if we don't go to school we will get caught on now please grab you lunches and lets go all of you and Catherine said mom can't we just have a sick day and I said no now move and then Zeke said mommy can't we please stay home please and I said no and then the door bell rang so I said oh for fuck sake.

Then I walked over to the door and I opened it and as I did I looked out the door and I saw the one family I never wanted to see again the Cullen's and when they saw me they gasped and all of them said Bella your alive and I said yes I'm alive now what do you want and Carlisle said we just came to see who was on our land we smelt vampire and we didn't know who it was.

So then I said oh right ok well it was me now please go and Esme said sweetie please let us explain and I said no I don't want to hear it you let me in my time of need and if it wasn't for my father I would be dead and then I heard William said mommy can r have a bag of blood before we go to school please.

Then I sighed and shouted into the house yes you can but only one and I heard all 5 of my kids scream thank you and then I heard the fridge open and then Edward said Bella thought you only had Zeke and I said yeah well a lot has happened since you left Edward and then Rosalie said Bella may we please see Zeke and then Emmett said yeah we want to see our nephew.

So then Alice said please we promise we will be good and Jasper said look Bella we know your upset from the way we left it but please give us another chance and I said alright fine one more chance why don't you all come round after 3:30pm and you can see him then he will be home from school then and Esme said thank Bella we really appreciate this.

Then I said your welcome and then Edward said where is he going to school and I said not wanting to my kids are going to school on the reservation were I am teaching and Edward growled and said what no way am I letting you send our son to a wolf school and I said well you don't have any right to claim Zeke your son not after what you did now all of you leave before I change my mind about this afternoon.

So Carlisle said ok Bella thanks and then the Cullen's all walked away from my house and I shouted into the house let's go now and then I grabbed my bag from the hanging rail and I saw my kids come to the door and Tyler said mom who was that and I said you'll find out later now all of you car and my kids all started laughing as they ran to the car.

Then I used the car keys to open it and the kids got into the car and then they shut their doors and put their belts on and then I shut the front door and I locked it and I walked over to the car and went to the drivers seat and I opened the front door and then I got into the car and I shut my door and I put my belt on and then I started the car and I drove us to la push school.

Did you like it. Review and comment