Chapter 4

Bella's pov

When I got back to the area of the woods where my son was feeding from the dears I saw that he was sitting on the ground crying so I ran over to him and I sat down on the ground and said what's wrong what happened and Zeke said I don't like hurting things mommy I want to be normal again and he leaned into me and hugged me and cried into me without tears.

So I said almost tearless crying to I know sweetie I know I wish I was normal again to but guess what and Zeke said what mommy and I said I am happy because I have you with me and I'm never ever leaving you and Zeke stopped crying and looked at me and said I'm glad we are together mommy I love you.

Then I said I love you to sweetie pie now how about we go home ok and Zeke said ok mommy let's go home and play and I laughed and said sure let's go home and play and so then we both stood up and Zeke took my hand and we started running through the woods back to our house.

On the back home Zeke ask me a question I never thought I would hear him say mommy will I ever get a brother or sister and I gasped and looked at him and I got sad and said as I stroked his head oh baby I don't know because you know mommy can't have babies anymore because of me being a vampire.

Then Zeke said yeah I know mommy but I just wish I could get a brother or sister and I stopped us running and I stood in front of Zeke and I put my hands on his shoulders and said ok baby I will tell you what maybe when we get settled for a while I will adopt a little boy or girl ok and Zeke said ok mommy thank you and he hugged me.

So then I said so what do you want a brother or sister and Zeke smiled and said both mommy both and I said ok baby when we get settled and get our thirst for blood under control I will adopt a brother and sister for you ok and Zeke said ok mommy can we go home now and I said yes baby yes we can and then I took Zeke's hand again and we ran yet again vampire speed back home.

Did you like it. Review and comment