Chapter 16

Bella's pov

By the time I hit the ground I was in so much pain I couldn't stand up and the pain went on for days and I just kept wishing and hoping they would stop and the Volturi would come and then one day I was lucky because I heard screams from outside out the house and I heard ripping to and then Sam and Jacob gasped.

So Sam said what the hell and Jacob said its vampires Sam we have to go and Sam said yeah ok and he kicked me 4 more times on the stomach before he ran out of the house and when him and Jacob ran out of the house I barely saw them get ripped apart and then once I knew I was safe again I tried to stand up but every time I did I kept falling down.

Then I saw Jane and Alec run into the room and they both gasped when they saw me and Jane ran over to me and bent down beside and said oh god Bella what have they done to you and I said through the pain Jane my vampire side is weak the wolf has taken over it and with the amount of beatings the wolves has give me I won't be able to walk again so I need you to bite me and turn me again and then Alec ran over to me and said looking at me Bella we can't the masters will be mad and I said look when I wake up I'll tell the I told her to do it please guys I dBy the time I hit the ground I was in so much pain I couldn't stand up and the pain went on for days and I just kept wishing and hoping they would stop and the Volturi would come and then one day I was lucky because I heard screams from outside out the house and I heard ripping to and then Sam and Jacob gasped.

So Sam said what the hell and Jacob said it's vampires Sam we have to go and Sam said yeah ok and he kicked me 4 more times on the stomach before he ran out of the house and when him and Jacob ran out of the house I barely saw them get ripped apart and then once I knew I was safe again I tried to stand up but every time I did I kept falling down.

Then I saw Jane and Alec run into the room and they both gasped when they saw me and Jane ran over to me and bent down and said oh god Bella what have they done to you and I said Jane please don't I need you to change me into a vampire again and Jane said what no way and I said look if you don't I'm going to die because the wolf side is taking over the vampire side of me.

So then once I said that Alec ran over to me and said Bella we can't turn you the masters will be mad and I said when I wake I'll tell them it was my idea please I don't want to die I have 2 kids who still need me and then I heard Felix and Demetri run into the room and when they did they saw me and gasped and Felix said oh god Bella we are so sorry.

So I said it's ok you were all just doing your jobs I forgive you but please help me now and return me please don't let me die and Alec said we won't Bella we love you to much and I smiled and then Felix said we will see you in Volterra and I said yeah see you then oh and if you can before I wake contact the Cullen's and tell them to bring my kids to the castle.

Then Jane said we will Bella and I said thanks guys and then Alec bent down to my neck and he said see you in 3 days and then he bit my neck then my arms and legs and then I was in so much pain and I started screaming and then I blacked out but I knew I was still screaming from the pain of the change because all I felt was fire.

Did you like it. Review and comment