Chapter 9

Bella's pov

When I got upstairs to the bedrooms I walked over to the room I sent Catherine and Tyler up to and I opened the door and I peeked into the room and I saw they were both already asleep so I smiled and I shut the door again and I walked over to the bedroom at the end of the hall and I opened the door and I walked into the room and walked over to the right side of the bed.

So then I removed the blankets from the bed and I set Amber down onto the bed and I kissed her cheek and I said goodnight princess and then I tucked her into the blankets and I walked around to the left side of the bed and I pulled back the covers on the bed and I set William down onto the bed too and I pulled the blankets over him as well and then I kissed his cheek to.

Then I said good night angel and then I walked over to the door and I walked out it and I shut it after me and I walked away from the room and walked to the stairs and as I was about to walk down them I heard Catherine say Bella and so I sighed and I walked to the room Catherine and Tyler was in and I opened the door and I said yes Cathy sweetie and Catherine said Bella is it ok for us to call you mommy like Zeke does.

So I smiled and said yes sweetheart it is and Cathy said thank you mommy and I said your welcome baby girl goodnight and Cathy said night mommy and she went back to sleep and then I smiled and I closed the room door and I ran downstairs and I went into the living room and I went over and sat down beside Zeke.

Then when I did he crawled up beside me and he said mommy promise me the knew kids aren't going to interfere with me and you and I said of course now baby you are my son and always will be you got that and Zeke said yes mommy and I said good and then me and Zeke sat back and watched TV all night long.

Did you like it. Review and comment