Chapter 15 [Taking It]

Zayn's POV

Okay, Niall looks fucking hot and he's teasing me? No one fucking teases Zayn Malik. If he doesn't wanna give it up. I'll fucking take it myself.

Niall's POV

Dianne had to work on her fucking homework so I was just sitting here listening to Heart Attack. Yeah, listening to my own bands song.

I just felt like the car was too boring so I screamed out 'OW!' as the song progressed and what a mistake that was. Paul swerved a little, Liam dropped his phone, Harry hit his head, Louis hit Harry in the crotch, and Zayn. Yeah I don't care what happened to Zayn.

Okay, I lied I love Zayn more than anything and I hope he didn't get hurt. But I'm trying my best not to let that show.

.

.

I jumped out of the car before Paul even stopped the it good. "Niall, what's your problem!?" Zayn yelled. Uhm, you're not my fucking father.

"Meh" I said nonchalantly. Zayn got out of the car as well and came up to me. I pinched him in the face. He started chasing me.

I ran all the way into the studio and hid.

"Niall, c'mon stop being such a fucking tease" Zayn said. "This isn't funny you sexy little cunt" I'm a cunt? Whaaa? I finally decided to come out from the hiding spot that was amazingly chosen by moi. Zayn spotted me standing behind him and smirked. He walked towards me with his normal swagger.

"Ah, see. I knew you couldn't hide from me. C'mon give Zaynie a kiss" Zayn said grabbing me by the waist.

Why not take it a little further.

I grabbed Zayn's face and kissed him hard. It was aggressive but passionate. Oh Zayn Malik, you are so my bitch.